Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Hat-Trick at the AMEX

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has there ever been an Albion Hat-trick at the AMEX, I cant seem to recall on for either us or an away team.

Does anyone know for certain and when the last time an Albion Player scored a Hat-Trick, the only one I can remember is Jake Robinson away at Huddlesfield about 7 years ago.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Revell at home to Bournemouth was more recent than the Robinson one, too.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Ulloa hat-trick has been completely removed from my memory. Thank you though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And Robinson got one against Northwich in the FA Cup, too - that one and the Huddersfield one were just a few days apart.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
And Robinson got one against Northwich in the FA Cup, too - that one and the Huddersfield one were just a few days apart.

I remember that game very well. I think we almost fielded a whole team of players who came through from the youth team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I remember that game very well. I think we almost fielded a whole team of players who came through from the youth team.

It actually wasn't quite as close as we remember it:

Kuipers, Adam Hinshelwood, Lynch, Butters, Mayo, Fraser (Frutos 66), Hammond, El-Abd, Cox, Revell (Gatting 71), Robinson (Rents 83).

Eight in the starting line up, and two more on as subs. Sullivan was on the bench, too.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It actually wasn't quite as close as we remember it:

Kuipers, Adam Hinshelwood, Lynch, Butters, Mayo, Fraser (Frutos 66), Hammond, El-Abd, Cox, Revell (Gatting 71), Robinson (Rents 83).

Eight in the starting line up, and two more on as subs. Sullivan was on the bench, too.

Still a pretty good damm effort. We potentially could have started with all 11. Although it would have needed a little tinkering or positions.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Still a pretty good damm effort. We potentially could have started with all 11. Although it would have needed a little tinkering or positions.

Could have done, easily, yes.

Gatting for Revell, and Sullivan for Kuipers are straight swaps. Rents to LB, Hinsh and Lynch in the middle. Mayo across to RB. Job done.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Barnes should have had the first hat trick at the Amex but his 3rd touched CMS's shin pad (probably trying to control the ball) on the way in so he only got a brace.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here