Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosler sacked

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
i love the leeds manager-merry-go-round, its always something to look forward to every couple of months. i bet they go full circle in afew seasons and end up with warnock again

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they hadn't treated their loyal servant Neil Redfearn like shit, at least they'd have a capable care-taker waiting in the wings.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Cellino is quite clearly nuts. Article in the paper yesterday saying he's only going to take the bare minimum of 2k tickets for away games regardless of what the club they are playing offer them as a protest at how many times Leeds are on Sky. I'd be very surprised if Evans (should he get/take the job) is still there come the end of the season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone want a laugh have a look at the Leeds fans on one of their forums or on Twitter, they despise Steve Evans :lolol:

'He looks like someone trying to fit a spacehopper in a wardrobe'

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Cellino is quite clearly nuts. Article in the paper yesterday saying he's only going to take the bare minimum of 2k tickets for away games regardless of what the club they are playing offer them as a protest at how many times Leeds are on Sky. I'd be very surprised if Evans (should he get/take the job) is still there come the end of next week.

In the time honoured tradition of NSC this has been tweaked for accuracy.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Anyone want a laugh have a look at the Leeds fans on one of their forums or on Twitter, they despise Steve Evans :lolol:

'He looks like someone trying to fit a spacehopper in a wardrobe'

283A795D00000578-0-image-a-11_1430562140119.jpg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
This has made my day already. What a joke to sack Mr Rosler and what a joke club Leeds are. Mr Rosler is a decent man, Cellino quite clearly proves he is not.

Leeds + Cellino + Evans = laughable. We didn't have it all our own way on Saturday so Mr Rosler was doing a good job and needed time. God I hope they get relegated.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I hate Leeds and it would be great to see that fat sweaty jock get the job. A hated club and manager - superb.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here