Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock to score against his old club?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Putting in a real shift each game and making intelligent runs (see Solly's goal for the latest one) got to be due a goal or two against his old club?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think Rosenior is overpriced at 40/1 for FGS.
Backed him at 50/1 on Saturday - shame it's with Paddy Power.
I'm guessing they have priced him up as a defender even though he's playing in midfield.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm guessing they have priced him up as a defender even though he's playing in midfield.

Don't think it'll pay off, but that is massively overpriced.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Last Thursday I dreamt that we beat Brizzle 2-0 , and Sam Baldock score, BUT, the players were in 3 piece suits, the game was at the Goldstone, and I was selling ice creams in the goalmouth.

Worth a bet?

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Last Thursday I dreamt that we beat Brizzle 2-0 , and Sam Baldock score, BUT, the players were in 3 piece suits, the game was at the Goldstone, and I was selling ice creams in the goalmouth.

Worth a bet?

What had you been smoking the night before?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It's a given....I think Tomer may bench....Bob and Balders knocking in 2 a piece....

I had a rare football bet on Saturday, a moment of inspiration 2-1 win with Bobby scoring last goal.... £10 at 55-1....lucky old me...but that's probably it for the season....has paid for my rugby tour in April.....woohoo

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Don't think it'll pay off, but that is massively overpriced.

Whilst its easy to agree that this LOOKS overpriced, its probably based on the fact that Rosenior has scored THREE goals in the last TWELVE YEARS (in 330 games)...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Whilst its easy to agree that this LOOKS overpriced, its probably based on the fact that Rosenior has scored THREE goals in the last TWELVE YEARS (in 330 games)...

He had decent chance to shoot against Leeds but cut the ball back to Stephens. I'm sure he's had shots at goal in few other games (Ipswich ???).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He had decent chance to shoot against Leeds but cut the ball back to Stephens. I'm sure he's had shots at goal in few other games (Ipswich ???).

I'm not arguing - I agree he looks capable. Just saying that you can understand WHY he's priced so high, based on those stats.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Baldock to score at all would be something, never mind who it's against.

Worrying how he's gone from leading Lge1 goalscorer a couple of seasons ago to looking like he cannot hit the proverbial cows arse - just 1 goal this season and 4 last season is a pretty shocking return imo, he works hard for the team but if he doesnt start to score he'll be under big pressure come January when we will surely look to bring in a goalscorer - jury very much out for me and certainly not lived up to the £2m price tag

Dec 15, 2014
Here
tumblr_m1ailzCMxg1rrqglzo1_500.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here