Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good start

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
I would just like to say well done on your start to the season.

I have not been on this site for some time as I had lost interest, but now you are flying there is a a chance we may be playing each other again next season.

It is a pig of a division to get out of, and there are some very good sides starting to find form, but fair play you have a good manager and you are still going strong at the moment.

Part of me wants it to go wrong but part of me wants it to continue as I miss the match day rivalry.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I have not been on this site for some time as I had lost interest, but now you are flying there is a a chance we may be playing each other again next season.

It is a pig of a division to get out of, and there are some very good sides starting to find form, but fair play you have a good manager and you are still going strong at the moment.

Part of me wants it to go wrong but part of me wants it to continue as I miss the match day rivalry.

Go away, and patronise someone else

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Fair play....

I think there are too many weak sides in the Premier for that to happen this season.

Personally you could replace Villa, Watford, Bournemouth, Norwich and Sunderland with any from about 10 sides in the Championship and that would make the league harder!

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Go away, and patronise someone else

Sorry Lawro, seriously not intended to patronise, it's just hard for a lifelong Palace fan to give credit to biggest rivals.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Fair play....

I think there are too many weak sides in the Premier for that to happen this season.

Personally you could replace Villa, Watford, Bournemouth, Norwich and Sunderland with any from about 10 sides in the Championship and that would make the league harder!

thanks.. i want to hate you but part of me respects you,, you have done well. cant see you going down this year... ahhhhhh wash my mouth out with soap.. look forward to playing you and the 6 points.... now just so I can get some credibility back ... **** .... lol

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
thanks.. i want to hate you but part of me respects you,, you have done well. cant see you going down this year... ahhhhhh wash my mouth out with soap.. look forward to playing you and the 6 points.... now just so I can get some credibility back ... **** .... lol

Doesn't that make you feel really soiled

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What a great weekend ......

2D8008A800000578-3277178-Gayle_is_shown_a_second_yellow_card_followed_by_a_red_as_Kouyate-a-7_14.jpg

_86186165_bobby_rex2.jpg

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
P

Sorry, confused. Who are you?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea

:spam:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here