Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
He's always been pretty wasteful IMHO.

When he was with us on loan, he missed two or three good chances at Stockport, I think that was the fixture, and if I remember correctly, we only came away with a draw.

Poyet was doing his nut on the touchline.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He won a lot in the air and held up the ball very well, but never looked like scoring.

Perhaps he should change his name to Chris O'Grady

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He looks less of a lump than he used to. Was never a big fan myself but he's clearly a decent player. Couldn't believe that miss though!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why all the dissing of Chris Wood? Boy would have easily come top of that total crock of sh*t we laughably called our strikers last season. Club should have taken one of the multiple chances of signing him earlydoors in his career IMHO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best striker on be pitch yesterday tbf...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
50 p head 50 p head allooooo alloooooo....!! score in a broffel u wouldn'y score in a broffel....la lala lalla la you wouldnt score in a broffel...!! ( yes i know it;\'s/ brothel) cough...!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If we're discussing the Leeds team - very much liked the look of Lewis Cook from the highlights. Looks brave and skilful.

Also looks as if Cooper injured himself trying to take out Kayal.

Why all the dissing of Chris Wood? Boy would have easily come top of that total crock of sh*t we laughably called our strikers last season. Club should have taken one of the multiple chances of signing him earlydoors in his career IMHO.

Lewis Cook was their best player giving our midfield lots of problems.

Chris Wood was ok when he was at Withdean until he went to China to play for NZ. When he came back, he had a huge chip on his shoulder and has shown his dislike for Brighton ever since.
He is wasteful, and has only really ever performed for Millwall.
His wasted header wouldn't have counted as the linesman had his flag up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here