Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets not just go up lets do a Reading 2005/06

1066gull

The current class is currently phenomenal. Everything at the moment is so positive.

Break the October hoodoo
Break the recent run of draws
Zamora scored for the first time since he left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get behind the team and break some more records this season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Alternatively, let's sit in grumpy silence and moan aftewards about how crap Greer is (allegedly)? ???

1066gull

Alternatively, let's sit in grumpy silence and moan aftewards about how crap Greer is (allegedly)? ???

Everybody has played their part in our recent success so stop with the negative energy. The chairman, the board, Houghton, his staff, the players, the fans, even the staff in the stadium on match days! We're all in together so lets win and lose together.

#Together

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

To be fair to the NSC 'massif' they were already moaning from when we went 1-0 up. They wasted no time. And after picking up our precious three points a thread pops up about our long ball game. I dread to think what will happen if/when we get promoted.

Hughton out! Barber out! Bloom out!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reading took their foot off the peddle later on that season.

No club will match that effort for a long time.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
To be fair to the NSC 'massif' they were already moaning from when we went 1-0 up. They wasted no time. And after picking up our precious three points a thread pops up about our long ball game. I dread to think what will happen if/when we get promoted.

Hughton out! Barber out! Bloom out!

.....and accusing everyone of being a moaner (without any basis) is any better? And somehow makes you a better supporter? What are you trying to prove? You're a little insecure about your supporter status aren't you.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
.....and accusing everyone of being a moaner (without any basis) is any better? And somehow makes you a better supporter? What are you trying to prove? You're a little insecure about your supporter status aren't you.

Read my little moaning baby, I prefer to have a bright outlook on life, to support my team through thick and thin. I prefer not to believe I am manager and think I know better than the pro that is heading up the team. I also like the fact we are winning games and are top of the table. I don't really find anything to complain about. You do. You're a one year registered poster. I tend to think, I hope not, but I tend to think you are a new fan. I hope I'm wrong. But I like to be happy and cheerful when we win, not picking on every little thing that went wrong. I am sure, and I leave it to our manager, that he looks through the game for hours afterwards to see where we can improve. I don't need 'in your face' amateurs views when we have just won away from home at Elland Road. Jog on son.

Last edited:

Reading the NSC matchday thread today, I yearned for the days before substitutes were allowed. I got the distinct impression that, before the Zamora goal, most of the posts in the thread were demands for the manager to make an immediate substitution of most of the players who had started the game.

It does my head in. Tinkering with the line up is no way to win games, let alone win the league. We need to trust the manager and trust the players to dig themselves out of holes..

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Read my little moaning baby, I prefer to have a bright outlook on life, to support my team through thick and thin. I prefer not to believe I am manager and think I know better than the pro that is heading up the team. I also like the fact we are winning games and are top of the table. I don't really find anything to complain about. You do. You're a one year registered poster. I tend to think, I hope not, but I tend to think you are a new fan. I hope I'm wrong. But I like to be happy and cheerful when we win, not picking on every little thing that went wrong. I am sure, and I leave it to our manager, that he looks through the game for hours afterwards to see where we can improve. I don't need 'in your face' amateurs views when we have just won away from home at Elland Road. Jog on son.
did you just bother writing all that haha yep, definitely something to prove. haha, bless. don't let it get you...and please don't waste anymore of your time writing big long posts of nonsense like this. go do something a bit more constructive with your time.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
did you just bother writing all that haha yep, definitely something to prove. haha, bless. don't let it get you...and please don't waste anymore of your time writing big long posts of nonsense like this. go do something a bit more constructive with your time.

Can you use a bit of grammar in your posts please, it makes for far easier reading when seeing someone sink below the toilet rim. Thanks.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Can you use a bit of grammar in your posts please, it makes for far easier reading when seeing someone sink below the toilet rim. Thanks.
you're now desperately resorting to my grammar. your 'argument' gets weaker and weaker.

you're not worth the use of the shift key.....my poor english language teacher (A-Level) would turn in her grave if she new I didn't utilise my best grammar on NSC haha

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
you're now desperately resorting to my grammar. your 'argument' gets weaker and weaker.

you're not worth the use of the shift key.....my poor english language teacher (A-Level) would turn in her grave if she new I didn't utilise my best grammar on NSC haha

I have no argument my friend, I have an alternative view that you seem to find very difficult to grasp. That, sadly for you, is your trait and not mine. You carry on your whining, I know for a fact you'll have many followers on here. I do believe you found your level when you registered in January 2014 and have a comfort zone.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I have no argument my friend, I have an alternative view that you seem to find very difficult to grasp. That, sadly for you, is your trait and not mine. You carry on your whining, I know for a fact you'll have many followers on here. I do believe you found your level when you registered in January 2014 and have a comfort zone.
you have no view, alternative or otherwise. your just a board moron with nothing better to do than measure your superior supporter status against others, I would guess because you're life is dramatically lacking

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
you have no view, alternative or otherwise. your just a board moron with nothing better to do than measure your superior supporter status against others, I would guess because you're life is dramatically lacking

Which so reminds me of your first comment to me about not knowing you. I have an opinion, it doesn't match yours. I have not once used name calling, you have literally done it on every post back to me. You use the 'tosser' emoticon on someone else's reply because it doesn't agree with yours. I have no anger management issues, I have no need to use name calling to ram my point home. I believe you'll sleep well tonight deep in your own ignorance. You take care x

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I think the 'moaners' are just having a giggle about the gloom and doom merchants of last season who this season seem to be close to predicting qualification for Europe.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Which so reminds me of your first comment to me about not knowing you. I have an opinion, it doesn't match yours. I have not once used name calling, you have literally done it on every post back to me. You use the 'tosser' emoticon on someone else's reply because it doesn't agree with yours. I have no anger management issues, I have no need to use name calling to ram my point home. I believe you'll sleep well tonight deep in your own ignorance. You take care x

You have too much time on your hands x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here