Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS on the Football League Show just now ...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
... saying that we probably need to wait until Christmas to know whether we are real promotion contenders. Probably has a point.

Highlights showed that Leeds had their chances. Wood should have scored with a header ... poor marking by us.

But so did we ... Solly hit the bar. Wonderful chip by Bobby for his goal. Not sure any of our other players could have done that. He's still got it!

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Yeah it's odd, we haven't set any games alight, haven't been head and shoulders ahead of all comers. Yet we have made supposedly solid teams (e.g. Cardiff et al) look very ordinary. So I'm finding it quite difficult to assess the strength of our quality this season...

scooter1

How soon is now?
Slight irony that CMS said in his Argus interview that he was looking forward to playing in Sussex and a 10 min drive home, and he's been dragged up to the TV studio(wherever it may be) to talk about a club that he no longer plays for. I'm sure he'll be back to discuss the Crawley game, but still seemed a bit odd

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yeah it's odd, we haven't set any games alight, haven't been head and shoulders ahead of all comers. Yet we have made supposedly solid teams (e.g. Cardiff et al) look very ordinary. So I'm finding it quite difficult to assess the strength of our quality this season...

You were asleep for Ipswich then?!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Can't believe CMS dropped down 2 leagues.
Surely there's a League One club or even lower Championship team that would have had him?

This might sound a bit odd but Luton, even though in League 2, were the only team prepared to throw huge wages at him, apparently still earning 5 figures per week :mad:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I absolutely detest this excuse for a football show. I watch it with disgust every week, and this is the first time they have actually noticed who are top of the table. It took us beating the mighty Leeds, World and European champions, etc., etc., to realise there are more than 23 teams in the division. I expect us to go back to anonymity again next week whilst the Sky money teams slug it out for the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here