Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EUROFANZ-2016 tournament

EUROFANZ

Oct 16, 2015
Dear fans of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.!

My name is Slavik, I am from Lviv, Ukraine.

In July 2016 the traditional international fans’ tournament EUROFANZ
will be held in Lviv (Western part of Ukraine) for the 10th consecutive year.

You can find many photos and videos from previous events on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/EUROFANZ

The dates: 7-10 July 2016.
On 7 July teams arrive in Lviv and check in hotels, also press conference will be held on that day;
the football tournament lasts three days, from 8 July till 10 July 2016.

Our tournament is rather a non-competitive one.
Professional or semi-professional players are not allowed.
The official motto of the EUROFANZ is: Football, Fun, Friendz - enjoy EUROFANZ!

Tournament rules: 11-a-side teams,
32 teams will be divided into 8 qualifying groups with top two teams from each group
progressing to the playoff stage;
matches played in qualifying groups will have duration of 40 minutes (2 halves, 20 minutes each),
matches played in 1/8 and 1/4 of playoffs will have duration of 50 minutes (2 halves, 25 minutes each),
matches played in semifinals and final will have duration of 60 minutes (2 halves, 30 minutes each).
Number of substitutes is not limited.

Before every game we play national or clubs’ anthems, during games we arrange live comments and music (speakers are placed around the ground, DJ and commentators work with microphones).
Also we ask each participating team to send us in advance an entry fee in the amount EUR 150 as a guarantee of participation.

Regarding accommodation:
Depending on a hotel, its class, location and conditions, we offer discounts on stay for all members of your delegation (the number of persons is not limited).
Normally cost of one night per one person in a good hotel is about 40 EUR.
So you pay about 15-20 EUR from one person per night.
Otherwise you can find and book accommodation independently.

During the tournament all invited teams will be accompanied by volunteers speaking in respective languages.
They will meet teams in Lviv, help in finding hotels, checking-in and be helpful in different situations.
During the tournament there will be an opening party and after the tournament we organize a finishing party with prizes and mementos for all tournament guests and live broadcast of the EURO-2016 final match.

The final list of participants will include more than 20 National and club fans’ teams from all over Europe.

We would like to invite fans' team of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. to take part in the “EUROFANZ-2016” fan-festival/tournament.

If there will be interested persons - please contact me directly either on Facebook (my profile is facebook.com/slavik.novytskyi) or vie e-mail (my e-mail address is novytskyi@gmail.com).

Thank you.

Best regards,
Slavik
novytskyi@gmail.com

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rather pleased it's the Western side of Ukraine...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] aware of your advertising here?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lviv is a fantastic city. Don't think there are any budget flights from Gatwick to get there, but a direct train goes to Lviv from Krakow, which is of course an easyjet destination.

EUROFANZ

Oct 16, 2015
Have you noticed your thread, this one, has been moved to the basement.

Nobody comes here.

So take your self advertising and piss off.

Mong.

Not really polite from you to say this and call a mong a person you don't know. If you are so irritated by this thread -
why not just ignore it and read other threads instead?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here