Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yellow card update

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Bong's booking today was his fourth of the season, joining Kayal on that number, meaning they are both one caution away from a one-game suspension.

Dale Stephens and Gordon Greer are both on three bookings.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How many is Bruno on ?

And is Murphy now available for selection ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Here's hoping that Bong and Kayal both get book against Bristol City. If they're going to be suspended I'd much rather it be for a home game against Preston than the trip to Reading the week after

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Here's hoping that Bong and Kayal both get book against Bristol City. If they're going to be suspended I'd much rather it be for a home game against Preston than the trip to Reading the week after

What we dont need is Stephens to get booked Tuesday then both him and Kayal against PNE so both miss Reading.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

I agree - it would be very sensible for that to happen on Tuesday. Certainly Kayal anyway.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Disagree. We want them to last as long as possible without getting booked. If they get booked against Bristol, then there's 33 more games for them to avoid getting a further five bookings, when they'll get a two game suspension.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Disagree. We want them to last as long as possible without getting booked. If they get booked against Bristol, then there's 33 more games for them to avoid getting a further five bookings, when they'll get a two game suspension.

Of course we do.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think Bong missing for a game would be the biggest blow. As long as Kayal and Stephens are not suspended at the same time, then Crofts could replace either. If Bruno is missing then Rosenior could drop back with Murphy and Kaz available soon.
This squad has been thought about pre season and we are nicely placed if we get injuries, suspensions or wear and tear from the long season.
Looking good imo, which is highlighted when you look at the strength on the bench.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When Bong gets suspended, Rosenior will slot into his position and probably do a great job, as he's played in the Premier League as a left back.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
When Bong gets suspended, Rosenior will slot into his position and probably do a great job, as he's played in the Premier League as a left back.

Yep i realised that but feel that he is more suited to RB, i believe he just did a job at LB for Hull. I just think the LB with the form of Bong would be the player we might miss most.....hopefully when/if it occurs i will be wrong.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, I'll go for bookings for Kayal and Bong on Tuesday. Volley of abuse at the referee in the 88th. or 89th. minute if all else fails................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here