Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those long balls

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
.....how do we feel about all those constant long balls up the pitch to Baldock?

Hemed perhaps is capable of holding the ball up successfully enough, Zamora certainly is but why do the guys constantly pick out Baldock for the pass?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
1st time all year tbh. I put it down to Leeds out numbering us in the middle of the park and pressing well. We got passing a bit better when we brought Crofts on and played 3v3 in there. Got us higher up the pitch and helped us get the winning goal. We were not good today but a change of tactic and a great finish sees us 4 points clear. 11 games unbeaten. Let's enjoy hey we are top for at least another game.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
1st time all year tbh. I put it down to Leeds out numbering us in the middle of the park and pressing well. We got passing a bit better when we brought Crofts on and played 3v3 in there. Got us higher up the pitch and helped us get the winning goal. We were not good today but a change of tactic and a great finish sees us 4 points clear. 11 games unbeaten. Let's enjoy hey we are top for at least another game.

Exactly this ^

Very good call by CH bringing Crofts on for Rosenior.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think a man who has held a UEFA Pro License for 13 years, has gained promotion from the Championship and manages a team 4 points clear of the Championship knows more about football than you. That is what I think.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There has to be a moaner, NSC would not be the same without one. As stated, 4 points clear, away win at Elland Road, but someone has to have a moan. It's brilliant really.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
.....how do we feel about all those constant long balls up the pitch to Baldock?

Hemed perhaps is capable of holding the ball up successfully enough, Zamora certainly is but why do the guys constantly pick out Baldock for the pass?

I think it's more of an 'out' ball rather than a long ball style, so 'constant' is a bit strong. There were a number of times when we passed the ball about and when Crofts came on we looked stronger.

Felt Hemed was poor today and Zamora looked a lot more capable.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I think a man who has held a UEFA Pro License for 13 years, has gained promotion from the Championship and manages a team 4 points clear of the Championship knows more about football than you. That is what I think.

.....i think you might be right, and i'd be the first to admit it, but what about my 'question' would indicate i think otherwise? :tosser:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

You talkin to me?

image.jpg

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
There has to be a moaner, NSC would not be the same without one. As stated, 4 points clear, away win at Elland Road, but someone has to have a moan. It's brilliant really.
there is always plenty of moaners, i'm not one of them. I am ecstatic about the win but thanks for telling me how i should feel. I am only interested in the polite, genuine opinions of others about what things we can do to improve regardless of our position. We should strive for perfection, and today wasn't. FFS so I'm to rave about the team when they win, and slate them when they lose, and nothing more moderate in between!? What a bunch of board trolls

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
.....i think you might be right, and i'd be the first to admit it, but what about my 'question' would indicate i think otherwise? :tosser:
How about the post 3 after this one where you presume that fans can tell said manager how to improve? And you ask for polite responses having used that Emoticon? Hmm.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
there is always plenty of moaners, i'm not one of them. I am ecstatic about the win but thanks for telling me how i should feel. I am only interested in the polite, genuine opinions of others about what things we can do to improve regardless of our position. We should strive for perfection, and today wasn't. FFS so I'm to rave about the team when they win, and slate them when they lose, and nothing more moderate in between!? What a bunch of board trolls

Throw your hat in the ring for next BHA manager, you seem to think you are there already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here