Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby has proved his worth right there...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
3 draws on the bounce, a pretty horrendous display all in all but a quality finish to bag us the win against dirty Leeds and extend our lead at the top. What a ****ing man :clap2::clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Everyone who said we shouldn't re-sign Zamora - you've been proved WRONG!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Beautiful finish. No doubt as to where the ball was going.

The legs may be a lot older, but he's never lost his touch.

Sheer class.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everyone who said we shouldn't re-sign Zamora - you've been proved WRONG!
I'm not sure how one, albeit very important, goal in a very lackluster season proves anything.

Fingers crossed he'll pop up with a couple more making your point valid.
But before today I doubt BZ had even had a shot, so maybe it's a little early to give Bobby is crown back.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I'm not sure how one, albeit very important, goal in a very lackluster season proves anything.

But before today I doubt BZ had even had a shot, so maybe it's a little early to give Bobby is crown back.

Cock off. You miserable arse.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Oh, you old wind up , you. I think one or two are taking you seriously.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

What it proves it that, unlike the mediocre O'Grady, we have a finisher, a talisman, a hero, a legend back at the club, doing the business.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Granted that was a little more miserable than intended.

If Bobby's season starts today then that'll be fantastic, I'm clearly just too pessimistic to think one goal makes a winter.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom

If Bobby's season starts today then that'll be fantastic, I'm clearly just too pessimistic to think one goal makes a winter.

His contribution in his only start against Bolton being involved in both goals shows what we are really getting... Hold up play, assists and the odd important goal - I'll take that...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Not a whole winter, maybe, but it's made a massive difference to October already!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We know it doesn't babe, we're just happy we won and are still top of the league. And although Bobby hasn't been a goal thread in previous games, he's played ok, holding up the ball and making chances for others.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Always one, lacklustre? I did give a crown to someone slagging off a player on the match thread, but he is now dethroned for possibly the most miserable ******* of the day... I crown you.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
As he bore down on goal I just thought "this is going in" and I don't think I've felt that with an Albion player since Bobby was last here. He just has an aura about him when he's in with a sniff and I LOVE IT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here