Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never Go Back

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm happy too peeps, but it is just 1 goal, a very big goal, but still only one, calm down.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I had my concerns about Bobby resigning for us; I was worried that I would be disappointed..... but he contributed massively to morale at the club as soon as he signed - and I thing the value of high morale is often overlooked. He proved his worth weeks ago... I am delighted!!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I had my concerns about Bobby resigning for us; I was worried that I would be disappointed..... but he contributed massively to morale at the club as soon as he signed - and I thing the value of high morale is often overlooked. He proved his worth weeks ago... I am delighted!!!

This is exactly how I feel, him coming off the bench in a dire game can really give the fans a boost, in result boosting the team on the pitch. If he can chip in with the odd goal here and there that's even better!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

This is exactly how I feel, him coming off the bench in a dire game can really give the fans a boost, in result boosting the team on the pitch. If he can chip in with the odd goal here and there that's even better!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think I've celebrated a goal like that since McShane's 10 years ago.

Cheers Bobby.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
stream_img.jpg

Glad to be back

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I know we're top and going strong but I can almost see him doing exactly the same thing in the play off final to take us into the promised land - it's written in the scriptures .... mark my words!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Delighted to have him home, but with only a bit part role coming off the bench in most games will mean if he only gets 5 goals then he'll do better than all of our strikers last season put together.

Most importantly it's the impact he has on the crowd, and the way he dictates play. Having him in the squad along with two younger hard working strikers is a superb mix

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here