Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium tour for those who have been on it

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm going on the tour today at 10am and this might sound a stupid question, but where are we supposed to meet? There's nothing on my confirmation email.

Also, although he will obviously not be interested I stupidly paid for my nearly 2 year old to come with us just so he could get his first visit inside the ground. Is it a completely ridiculous idea? Is there anywhere he will be able to be put down and have a little run around or will I need to carry him around all the time?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hi, I've been twice. We assembled in the main reception area of the west stand. It's a great tour but i think you may end up carrying your son as there is a fair bit of walking and stairs to negotiate etc.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I went on the tour about two years ago and the architect who designed the stadium Eason it with his wife and friends.He asked me where I sit. I told him East Upper and he asked me if the sun gets in my eyes.
His wife asked the guide if there was a picture of the architect anywhere.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I went on the tour about two years ago and the architect who designed the stadium Eason it with his wife and friends.He asked me where I sit. I told him East Upper and he asked me if the sun gets in my eyes.
His wife asked the guide if there was a picture of the architect anywhere.

Typical architect :rollseyes:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I went last year and we started from Dick's Bar. Best bet is to ask either in the shop or Dick's Bar when you get there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here