Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freelancer.com - Anyone use this site? Having real problems with them.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've been doing some freelance work on this site over the past couple of months and earning fairly decent money (I have around $3000 in earnings).

However having real trouble withdrawing the funds in to my Paypal account. It's been 6 weeks of banging my head against the wall and I'm now at the point where I feel like they may never actually pay me.

There is no contact phone number only Live Chat support and 48 hour delayed emails which is excruciating.

Just wondering if any of NSC's finest have used the site before and if you experienced something similar.

I'm at a loss :wrong:

Stumpy Tim

I used to know the founder reasonably well. He started his company in Sydney at the same time as I started mine - well he actually bought a company and rebranded it. He floated his on the Australian stock exchange for over a billion dollars last year. I didn't float mine for over a billion dollars

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
GingerBeerMan said:
Genuinely wishing you luck in getting what you earnt.

Cheers! I am having serious doubts :(

I used to know the founder reasonably well. He started his company in Sydney at the same time as I started mine - well he actually bought a company and rebranded it. He floated his on the Australian stock exchange for over a billion dollars last year. I didn't float mine for over a billion dollars

Matt Barrie? I have tried tweeting him as a last resort although I obviously know there is only a 0.000001% chance of him seeing my tweet and even less a chance of him replying. You don't have his email address by any chance do you :whistle:

Stumpy Tim

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7114397 said:
Cheers! I am having serious doubts :(

Matt Barrie? I have tried tweeting him as a last resort although I obviously know there is only a 0.000001% chance of him seeing my tweet and even less a chance of him replying. You don't have his email address by any chance do you :whistle:

That's the chap. I knew him in 2009, so going back a while I'm afraid

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here