Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The next three games.....

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Are so winnable. The champions of Europe are a disaster at home this season and not won at eland road since April. By all accounts Leeds feel confident as they have come to the conclusion that all our victories have been by a tight margin and we have rarely dominated!

Bristol city and PNE both struggling as much as each other and these games being at home I feel 7 points from is a minimum.

In previous years these games have been our issue. Hopefully this season we can take advantage.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With the run that Leeds are on they are guaranteed to WIN

Off the top of my head teams that were rubbish at home yet we conspire to lose

Birmingham
Wigan
Blackpool

And those were fairly recent.

Leeds 3 Albion 0

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Agree with OP - I think I would be disappointed with anything less than 7 points from these three matches.

Kuma

*dons shades*
Aug 22, 2015
Midlands
If we have any aspirations to staying top of the league then these are the games we need to win. 7+ points and at least 1-2 clean sheets would be my target.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Not the 9 points I'm after, but my predictions:

Leeds 2 Bton 1
Bton 2 Bristol City 0
Bton 1 Preston 0

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With the run that Leeds are on they are guaranteed to WIN

Off the top of my head teams that were rubbish at home yet we conspire to lose

Birmingham
Wigan
Blackpool

And those were fairly recent.

Leeds 3 Albion 0

Exactly. Brighton never do anything the straightforward way. And it is October.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leed's record in their last 10 home games is:

P10 W0 D5 L5 F4 A13

Wheel loose.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
The champions of Europe are a disaster at home this season and not won at eland road since April. By all accounts Leeds feel confident as they have come to the conclusion that all our victories have been by a tight margin and we have rarely dominated!

Well thank you for that. Commentators curse.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Preston have some players coming back into the side who have not been available for a while.

Bristol City has ' 1-0 Tuesday Amex Defeat ' written all over it. ( E.Bennett scores )

I regretfully reckon only 2 points.

Last edited:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Well ..... I said I wanted 7 points and we're already on 6 with one game to play. Being greedy I would want 9 points now as I thought Leeds would be the draw. I feel more pesemistic about Preston than I did a week ago.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think tomorrow will be a close affair. We are hardly free scoring and Preston are quite tight at the back. Another tough contest that promises to live up to the 'no easy games in this division' cliche.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Preston scored some spectacular goals against Charlton on Tuesday. Gallagher still has plenty of quality even if his legs aren't as sprightly as they used to be. They also have Joe Garner coming back from suspension. However, I think we will have too much for them, if we can keep the tempo we had against Cardiff and Brizzle. Another 2-1 Albion, goal in each half and a late reply from PNE.

PG

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Like I said on the score prediction thread, 2-1 to the Albion... 9 points...... who would have thought it!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here