Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbeaten Run ..Superstitions

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Right what (if any)superstitions have you been observing to keep our unbeaten run going?

I decided before the Ipswich game that I would not have a haircut until we loose.

Getting a bit long now.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I refuse to listen to or watch away games. Every time I have in previous seasons we've lost. I'm also not sure I've ever seen us win away from home (granted I haven't been to a huge number of away games), but I need to check that before I start heading to away games this season.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Wore an old Palookaville shirt to the Forest game to change our luck and have worn it every game since. No - I haven't washed it and Yes - it has begun to honk a bit, apologies to my near neighbours, but it has to be done.:)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I keep betting on us losing, because I know then we wont. Costing me a fortune.

My brother did that at every home game from January 1997 to the end of that season. He lost money but has the satisfaction of knowing that he is singlehandedly* responsible for keeping us in the football league and therefore saved the club.

A new time calls for a new hero. Do your wad and you'll get us promoted.

* With apologies to Storer, Reinelt, Gritt, etc etc etc.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
My brother did that at every home game from January 1997 to the end of that season. He lost money but has the satisfaction of knowing that he is singlehandedly* responsible for keeping us in the football league and therefore saved the club.

Bet placed. Wish me bad luck.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My son has worn exactly the same cloths to every game, t-shirt shorts and a hoodie. He isn't looking forward to Tuesday evening, could be a bit chilly.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I didn't go to Ipswich as it always a terrible ground for me, will be avoiding QPR for the same reasons. Tomorrow I will be resisting the lure of a moody stream in favour of BBC Sussex commentary as every time I've watched a stream we have LOST.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

I backed Hereford to win the title that year....

el punal

Oh dear! Life is now going to be very uncomfortable for me. Since the Forest game back in August I have worn my replica blue and white shirt (Nike job), baggy grey shorts and deck shoes for every game that I've attended. The thought of having to wear the same clobber on Tuesday night fills me with horror at the prospect of imminent frost bite. Help me someone.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Played squash the afternoon before the Forest game. After showering I couldn't find the 50p coin which was supposed to be returned from the locker coin mechanism.
When I got home after the Albion game I found the 50p in my right shoe.
I've had a 50p piece in my right shoe for all home games since ....
For the Cardiff game I forgot to put it in the shoe until I arrived at the Amex. Won't make that mistake again !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here