Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Championship this weekend 16-18/10/15

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All but one club (Hull) of the six teams chasing us are at home this weekend.

Interesting fact: Leeds have not won at home for 10 games, a streak going back to March 4th.

FRI 16 OCT 2015
Bristol City v Nottm Forest 19:45

SAT 17 OCT 2015
Shelf Wed v Hull 12:30

Birmingham v QPR
Brentford v Rotherham
Burnley v Bolton
Ipswich v Huddersfield
Leeds v Brighton
Middlesbrough v Fulham
MK Dons v Blackburn
Preston v Cardiff
Reading v Charlton

SUN 18 OCT 2015
Derby v Wolves 13:15

Championship table 14:10:15.png

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I dont know why , but i just think that Birmingham will be in the mix come May . I think Rowett has got them organised as a tough unit to beat . saying that for once i am wanting QPR to win !!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Yes - but the International break really deflates me, especially when the first game back is away.

I hate the International break

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite hopeful of a result tomorrow. Won 3 of our last 4 four up there, and only lost 2 of last 9 visits.

Quite a change in personel from our last game up there though.

Stockdale
Bruno
Calde
Greer
Chicksen
Dunk
Tex
JFC
Holla
Agustien
CMS

If that lot can come away with a 0-2 win......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No one interested in the football starting again?

Oh if we must.............but it only deflects attention away from important topics like whether JC's jacket has elbow patches, or do we agree that Gideon looks like a chap who would have worn a feather boa on his stag do. Football, football, football........sigh

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
as a Claret's fan I'm hoping for a sound win, for the first time this season we've got a midfield where we're not asking a winger to play in the middle. Barton might be marmite but he's a CM playing in the middle. Hopefully Arfield can do what he does best out wide.

It's the first time we've got a full side to pick from, I wonder if Ward will be picked ahead of Mee. I'm surprised he hasn't played more often, at home versus a team we should beat you'd want two attacking full backs. Upfront Vokes is still getting fit and hopefully forming a decent partnership with Gray.

So, expect Barton see red after 10 mins and we'll hold on for a 1-1 draw....

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Quite hopeful of a result tomorrow. Won 3 of our last 4 four up there, and only lost 2 of last 9 visits.

Stockdale
Bruno
Calde
Greer
Chicksen
Dunk
Tex
JFC
Holla
Agustien
CMS

Seriously? Agustien started a game for us?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
as a Claret's fan I'm hoping for a sound win, for the first time this season we've got a midfield where we're not asking a winger to play in the middle. Barton might be marmite but he's a CM playing in the middle. Hopefully Arfield can do what he does best out wide.

It's the first time we've got a full side to pick from, I wonder if Ward will be picked ahead of Mee. I'm surprised he hasn't played more often, at home versus a team we should beat you'd want two attacking full backs. Upfront Vokes is still getting fit and hopefully forming a decent partnership with Gray.

So, expect Barton see red after 10 mins and we'll hold on for a 1-1 draw....

I quite like Burnley (as well your near neighbours, Blackburn if I'm honest). Your team taking points off the plastic biscuit gimps was one of the non-Albion highlights of the past few seasons, and I've never met a Burnley fan I haven't liked.

But here, there is special reason to hope you win with aplomb. You're playing Bolton. A bigger bunch of bell-ends, you couldn't wish to meet. Hope you smash them. :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Stockdale
Bruno
Calde
Greer
Chicksen
Dunk
Tex
JFC
Holla
Agustien
CMS

I was really hopeful after that game, we played so well. It all went downhill after that, until the end of December.

I feel uneasy about tomorrow, as Leeds can't win at home and we are unbeaten. It seems to be an easy task, but football isn't like that.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
We like to help teams out of the ruts they're in so expect a Leeds win tomorrow.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I dont know why , but i just think that Birmingham will be in the mix come May . I think Rowett has got them organised as a tough unit to beat . saying that for once i am wanting QPR to win !!

I take your point but there is no team in the Football League who I want less to get promoted than QPR.

Even Portsmouth:eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here