Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Gus for Chelsea?

Capture.JPG

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The bloke is an absolute snide. I hate Fergerson but he will never be a patch on him, ever.

I am sure he will turn things around, but he makes himself look like a miserable **** time and time again.

The spoilt little brother who thinks he deserves everything.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I think Dr Eva Carneiro has put a curse on him! Ever since he slagged her off Chelsea have spiralled toward the Championship. Personally I'd be delighted if he is 'chosen' for dismissal. Though I doubt it will lower his ego or exaggerated self importance.

Can't believe Gus quoted at 20/1 as next manager! Sacked from Sunderland, then given the job at Chelsea? I don't think so.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i've really enjoyed Mourinho, but yeah he's rather lost the plot this season. it does all tie to the Carneiro saga, i dont think that was the cause but an indication of something already not right. they started the season poorly after such a good season, really wonder what happend over the summer.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i've really enjoyed Mourinho, but yeah he's rather lost the plot this season. it does all tie to the Carneiro saga, i dont think that was the cause but an indication of something already not right. they started the season poorly after such a good season, really wonder what happend over the summer.

I agree with you here. Although i must say i am still enjoying the spectacle somewhat. Although it is beginning to feel like a fitting end to his reign rather than a blip.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The bloke is an absolute snide. I hate Fergerson but he will never be a patch on him, ever.

I am sure he will turn things around, but he makes himself look like a miserable **** time and time again.

The spoilt little brother who thinks he deserves everything.

The last time I heard someone called a snide was in a song by the Diagram Brothers. Hats off to you for resurrecting this delightful, and in this case very apt, admonition.

:bowdown:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think Dr Eva Carneiro has put a curse on him! Ever since he slagged her off Chelsea have spiralled toward the Championship. Personally I'd be delighted if he is 'chosen' for dismissal. Though I doubt it will lower his ego or exaggerated self importance.

Can't believe Gus quoted at 20/1 as next manager! Sacked from Sunderland, then given the job at Chelsea? I don't think so.

Morinho's big mistake . For all his bravado - he forget one thing. Treat people like shit - and you will take the flak. Completely inept cretin
and I will laugh when he gets the boot (tomorrow). .

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
The only place left for him is PSG. The Spanish press will have the knives out if he came back, likewise with the Italians. He generally manages teams which have the strongest resource at that time and PSG fit the bill perfectly.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I used to like him and was excited he came back to England but he is such a whinger. It will be nice when he pops off somewhere else again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And yet here we all are feeding the troll.

Internationals are over, Chelsea's season will be defined in this period of time till Christmas.
There's a real possibility of comparative failure and a massive financial hit.

Yet what are the press and message boards concentrating on:-

Jose's perceived injustice.

An injustice to a situation that was completely predictable and you could say he got off lightly once he called out the integrity of the ref.

It's all to predictable and boring for words, yet here it is...

...again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here