Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Human lab rat for Ikea.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone else experienced this?

Just come back from Ikea at Wembley.
Bloody hell, its like being a human lab rat, going around the many left & right turns trying to find the prize of the exit.
I'm damn sure I was part of an experiment to see how quick I could escape.
All the other test subjects looked as bewildered as me.
On the plus side I do not have to go again until the wife decides to replace an item that has gone out of fashion, even though they all have strange made up names, like klong or gimp.

Rant over :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Croydon is worse. The IKEA, I mean. Drive to the Lakeside one instead: always much emptier and a lot less nuts.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Many, many moons ago I went with my darling to Wembley on a bank holiday. It was without doubt one of the worst days of my sheltered life. Following the convoluted route through the store looking at stuff we were not interested in at a pace set by the crowds - then when you think it is over there is some massive wait for whatever happens at the end. It was hell. I have not been back in an Ikea since. Nightmare.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Anyone else experienced this?

Just come back from Ikea at Wembley.
Bloody hell, its like being a human lab rat, going around the many left & right turns trying to find the prize of the exit.
I'm damn sure I was part of an experiment to see how quick I could escape.
All the other test subjects looked as bewildered as me.
On the plus side I do not have to go again until the wife decides to replace an item that has gone out of fashion, even though they all have strange made up names, like klong or gimp.

Rant over :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here