Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Which was the better?

Taking out an ex-German international footballer or taking out a Japanese child?

German

Japanese

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
German.

I think the Japanese kid took him out with a fine tackle :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think people are overlooking the sheer brutality of dropping the shoulder into a young child whilst playing TOUCH rugby.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think people are overlooking the sheer brutality of dropping the shoulder into a young child whilst playing TOUCH rugby.

Indeed.

Boris Johnson knocking over a child in London park would be funny.
Boris Johnson knocking over a child in Japan is funnier.
Boris Johnson knocking over a child in Japan playing a low contact sport is BRILLIANT.
Boris Johnson knocking over a child in Japan playing a low contact sport with, what appears to be be a DELIBERATE shoulder charge is just MAGNIFICENT.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
It's got to be the child for me. See the child putting their hands up to try and touch Boris? They're clearly trying to tackle him, as is pretty much the point of the game. Then watch as Boris doesn't give a damn and simply wipes the kid out. AMAZING. God do I feel bad for the kid though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is he actually a grown man? He looks, talks and acts SO much like a toddler put in a grown up's outfit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I didn't find either remotely funny. I just find him a tiresome posh bore. Sorry.

The German one was particularly feeble because it was intentional - the sort of thing all the fat kids who were shìt at football did at school for JAPES.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I didn't find either remotely funny. I just find him a tiresome posh bore. Sorry.

The German one was particularly feeble because it was intentional - the sort of thing all the fat kids who were shìt at football did at school for JAPES.

If you find rugby tackling germans and SMASHING over Japenese kids "tiriesome and boring" I'd LOVE to come out on what you'd classify as a "fun evening".

Must be WILD.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you find rugby tackling germans and SMASHING over Japenese kids "tiriesome and boring" I'd LOVE to come out on what you'd classify as a "fun evening".

Must be WILD.

What an odd thing to say. So because I don't find a fat, posh politician inappropriately acting out his prep school days remotely funny, that somehow diminishes my opinion of what constitutes a fun evening?

I like going to pubs or playing 5 a side football on my evenings, personally. But you can prefer spending your evening getting stitch from laughing hard at a floppy haired public school old boy clattering into a Japanese school kid if you like. Your choice. I'm sure that makes you a LOT more interesting to be around.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What an odd thing to say. So because I don't find a fat, posh politician inappropriately acting out his prep school days remotely funny, that somehow diminishes my opinion of what constitutes a fun evening?

I like going to pubs or playing 5 a side football on my evenings, personally. But you can prefer spending your evening getting stitch from laughing hard at a floppy haired public school old boy clattering into a Japanese school kid if you like. Your choice. I'm sure that makes you a LOT more interesting to be around.

Blimey.

Tough crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here