Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodworm recommendations please

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I'm hoping the sages of NSC can help me with this one.

I was preparing to do some redecorating recently and a small section of skirting crumbled away - clearly something has eaten it away (and maybe still is - there's evidence of historic woodworm in the house but this is the first time I've found anything that looks like it might be active).

Can anyone recommend a decent local company that would give an honest opinion and, if necessary, treat and sort it for a reasonable price? All advice gratefully received too...

Jan 30, 2008

I was preparing to do some redecorating recently and a small section of skirting crumbled away - clearly something has eaten it away (and maybe still is - there's evidence of historic woodworm in the house but this is the first time I've found anything that looks like it might be active).

Can anyone recommend a decent local company that would give an honest opinion and, if necessary, treat and sort it for a reasonable price? All advice gratefully received too...
YOU'LL HAVE TO HAVE THE WHOLE HOUSE DONE TO GET A CERTIFICATE AND THAT'S UNDER THE FLOOR BOARDS AS WELL I HAD MY HOUSE DONE IN 1990 can't remember how much but all the carpets had to come up, all to look forward to : hope the joist's aren't next
regards
DR

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

sorted?????????
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

Come on perry don't be shy???
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here