Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodworm recommendations please

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I'm hoping the sages of NSC can help me with this one.

I was preparing to do some redecorating recently and a small section of skirting crumbled away - clearly something has eaten it away (and maybe still is - there's evidence of historic woodworm in the house but this is the first time I've found anything that looks like it might be active).

Can anyone recommend a decent local company that would give an honest opinion and, if necessary, treat and sort it for a reasonable price? All advice gratefully received too...

Jan 30, 2008

I was preparing to do some redecorating recently and a small section of skirting crumbled away - clearly something has eaten it away (and maybe still is - there's evidence of historic woodworm in the house but this is the first time I've found anything that looks like it might be active).

Can anyone recommend a decent local company that would give an honest opinion and, if necessary, treat and sort it for a reasonable price? All advice gratefully received too...
YOU'LL HAVE TO HAVE THE WHOLE HOUSE DONE TO GET A CERTIFICATE AND THAT'S UNDER THE FLOOR BOARDS AS WELL I HAD MY HOUSE DONE IN 1990 can't remember how much but all the carpets had to come up, all to look forward to : hope the joist's aren't next
regards
DR

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

sorted?????????
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

Come on perry don't be shy???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here