Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Uniteds most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
gaynor-faye-arriving-tv-choice-awards-held-dorchester-london-picture-steve-vas-featureflash-34829436.jpg

No dsirepec Gaynor, you may have been one of the hottest :love: soap stars on these isles but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys just won't relinquish that top spot we've made our own and will be hell bent on preserving that status against your northern also rans and your decrepid old ramshackle stadium.

Come on, with another four figure away follwing travelling North lets pack that away end and show our support and appreciation for the boys and another 3 points.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I recognise a fair amount of the Z listers you use in these threads Crodo but I've never seen this woman in my life. Presumably in Emmerdale?

Despite her oversized mouth/gums, It's a yes from me. Leather dress = definitely takes it up the Gary.

theboybilly

I recognise a fair amount of the Z listers you use in these threads Crodo but I've never seen this woman in my life. Presumably in Emmerdale?

Despite her oversized mouth/gums, It's a yes from me. Leather dress = definitely takes it up the Gary.

Not just Emmerdale - Corrie and others (they are always on our telly) Gaynor's alright though :thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Leeds have more famous fans than that. Loads of them

I was working at a Millwall v Leeds match a few years ago - You can imagine the abuse the Leeds fans took, given that it was at the height of the Jimmy Saville Scandal and the history those two clubs have between them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think she may have had a tad too many botox injections

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I was working at a Millwall v Leeds match a few years ago - You can imagine the abuse the Leeds fans took, given that it was at the height of the Jimmy Saville Scandal and the history those two clubs have between them.

They don't help themselves though:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

No they don't. Crodo's threads are always spot on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love the raised arteries in the hands. Its a sign of passion. That, or athersclerosis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here