Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton on TalkSport now

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Morning Alan, Dominic, Good morning to you.

We wanted the international break. Needed to recharge batteries and assess.

Hope you can get back on it as you finished.

Tough league. Have to prepare really well. Difficult place to go. No easy games.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Target is to keep run going as long as possible.

Quality teams are chasing us very hard.

We're absolutely delighted. More than our expectations but we've deserved it.

Appreciate the away support. Most journeys are long for our supporters.

Fabulous crowd at The Amex that get behind us.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Stability at end of last season.

Lost 9 players and all players in have done well. Good experienced professionals set the standards. No injuries pre-season.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sam Allardyce at Sunderland question - Newcastle stuff blah, blah,

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
They're all equally important. No easy pies. The kiosk at the North end of WSU is a tough place to get a result.

If we're still there or thereabouts in January I'm sure the chairman will give us the backing to add to our pie options.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sam Allardyce at Sunderland question - Newcastle stuff blah, blah,

As always, Brazil is just ITCHING to steer the interview back into his PL comfort zone, being as he knows the square route of cock-all about anything else, the drunken, bloated, balloon-headed BUFFOON.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The queues are tough post match, each one presents its own challenge but we can deal with this issue as we are professionals.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As always, Brazil is just ITCHING to steer the interview back into his PL comfort zone, being as he knows the square route of cock-all about anything else, the drunken, bloated, balloon-headed BUFFOON.

Still SMARTING over your recent talkSport twitter block I see. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:lolol:

Its a wound that will never fully heal.
(I've long despised Brazil though anyway, that's nothing new)
What on earth do you (or anyone else) listen to talkSport anyway? It's absolute gash FFS, and always has been. It's like all the bad facets of SkySports without the pictures. Dross.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What on earth do you (or anyone else) listen to talkSport anyway? It's absolute gash FFS, and always has been. It's like all the bad facets of SkySports without the pictures. Dross.

I don't disagree, but its like flicking through a discarded Sun - you'll have a quick look at the sports headlines to see whats going on, a glance at Page 3 for the sluttage, a bit of Dear Deirdre, and then bin it off. On my drive to work I'll start off on TS, then as soon as the first ad break arrives I'm off to 5-Live, which is where I'll usually stay.

Hawksbee and Jacobs is pretty good, but I don't often get to hear them as they're on in the middle of the day. If they did Breakfast or Drive then I'd certainly be a more regular listener. Brazil is a bore and an oaf, Durham is a tedious troll, Cundy is a prick. There's a lot to avoid on there, but on the whole I pick my way through ok. I'm a good flicker (same with the TV remote).

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The queues are tough post match, each one presents its own challenge but we can deal with this issue as we are professionals.

Fabulous support of the staff telling us which way to go at Falmer, otherwise it's a challenge I and the team feel we couldn't overcome without them. We're in it together.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
I don't disagree, but its like flicking through a discarded Sun - you'll have a quick look at the sports headlines to see whats going on, a glance at Page 3 for the sluttage, a bit of Dear Deirdre, and then bin it off. On my drive to work I'll start off on TS, then as soon as the first ad break arrives I'm off to 5-Live, which is where I'll usually stay.

Hawksbee and Jacobs is pretty good, but I don't often get to hear them as they're on in the middle of the day. If they did Breakfast or Drive then I'd certainly be a more regular listener. Brazil is a bore and an oaf, Durham is a tedious troll, Cundy is a prick. There's a lot to avoid on there, but on the whole I pick my way through ok. I'm a good flicker (same with the TV remote).

I bloody love colin murray's podcast....cuts out all the dross and most adverts. good usual suspects alongside him and superb banter. bob mills is my hero!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here