Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Fry quits QI

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sandi Toksvig to replace after series M.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It won't be the same but I like her. Probably better choices though?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seems like a logical replacement, her or Giles Brandreth.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
They should have got one of the elves to replace him - that No Such Thing As A Fish podcast is a magnificent thing indeed, plus they're young, funny, talented and actually do know the stuff they're talking about, unlike Stephen Fry.

Pity but I can't see Toksvig making it all the way to Z.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They should have got one of the elves to replace him
They should replace Fry with the guy who came up with the idea for the show. He's the most annoying human that's not on telly, it's a shame to have his talent wasted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They should have got one of the elves to replace him - that No Such Thing As A Fish podcast is a magnificent thing indeed, plus they're young, funny, talented and actually do know the stuff they're talking about, unlike Stephen Fry.

Pity but I can't see Toksvig making it all the way to Z.

Is it wrong to really fancy Chzinski (sp) even though I have no idea who she is?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
From one annoying BBC lovey to an even more annoying one.

Annoying BBC lovey? Stephen Fry is a national treasure - an accomplished actor, writer, presenter, wit and raconteur.

I agree with you about Toksvig - she ticks every "annoying" box there is - crap voice, crap sense of humour, opinionated dyke, opinionated feminist. She probably supports Palace...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Would lerve her to do a QI about manufacturing stimulating instruments in history. The must have realised you could only use cucumbers in season.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Annoying BBC lovey? Stephen Fry is a national treasure - an accomplished actor, writer, presenter, wit and raconteur.

I agree with you about Toksvig - she ticks every "annoying" box there is - crap voice, crap sense of humour, opinionated dyke, opinionated feminist. She probably supports Palace...

No she doesn't, she doesn't fall in the box regularly like Wilf, but rather licks it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here