Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua + Leeds

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So, football again on Saturday.

Any update on Kaz ?

If fit, does he walk back into the team.

Cant drop Solly after Cardiff and Rosenior does make us more compact especially away.

Tough game. Draw be fine if we back it up in the 2 home games.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Great shame but I thought March did brilliantly (second half) down that flank against Cardiff...Elvis also in the wings(!)...Rosenior more than adequate on the RHS...in fact great

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hughton's got WAY more matchplay minutes out of Lua Lua than any previous Albion manager, with fantastic results. Good luck to any future manager, here or elsewhere, who attempts to repeat the trick.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't think he'll be risked v Leeds, even if 95% ready. March showed enough to warrant a start, and I doubt we'll be out all guns blazing with 2 wingers away to Leeds anyway. March and Rosenior will do the job.

Maybe put Kaz on the bench in case we're desperate for a goal late on?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't think he'll be risked v Leeds, even if 95% ready. March showed enough to warrant a start, and I doubt we'll be out all guns blazing with 2 wingers away to Leeds anyway. March and Rosenior will do the job.

Maybe put Kaz on the bench in case we're desperate for a goal late on?
WTF are you on?
We play 4-4-2 pal no matter who we play and playing a poor Leeds side is not like playing Ipswich or Cardiff etc etc....what's your name?boring poyet?
We go out all guns blazing every match and rightly so....hughton has got us top this way and that's the way it is.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
March and Rosenior? I make that two wingers............

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
WTF are you on?
We play 4-4-2 pal no matter who we play and playing a poor Leeds side is not like playing Ipswich or Cardiff etc etc....what's your name?boring poyet?
We go out all guns blazing every match and rightly so....hughton has got us top this way and that's the way it is.

Thread was rolling along quite pleasantly until this point.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
WTF are you on?

Blimey mate. Calm down.

Kuma

*dons shades*
Aug 22, 2015
Midlands
Whenever I hear the words "monitoring" I instantly think the player ain't gonna play. I wouldn't risk it tbh anyway.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The fact is that Leeds fans are merde-scared of Kaz. (They used to be scared of CMS too, until they realised he was all a bit Wizard of Oz.)

But they'll all remember Kazenga's superb free-kick last time at ER, when the Whites 'wall' obligingly leapt like synchronised salmon, allowing the ball to skid beneath their feet into the net.

I predict a repeat this time around. 2-0 to the Nancy Boys.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here