Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk are through

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
They came from behind despite having a man sent off.

The 4th Qual round v Poole clashes with our home game against PNE i believe.

PG

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Does all this success mean that the price of an ex council house in Whitehawk is now on a par with.....say Withdean?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Shirley it would be both teams interest to change the date.

It would be great if this did happen, but Whitehawk don't get big crowds the attendance last Saturday was about 400.

The Whitehawk home games this season have been mostly the same as when Brighton are at home, it's a shame because Whitehawk play some very entertaining football.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It would be great if this did happen, but Whitehawk don't get big crowds the attendance last Saturday was about 400.

The Whitehawk home games this season have been mostly the same as when Brighton are at home, it's a shame because Whitehawk play some very entertaining football.

410 to be precise. I was one of them (non-league day). Great atmosphere among the drummers behind the goal. Maybe Whitehawk could kick-off early and fans could get up to the Race Hill park and ride afterwards in time for a 3pm kick-off at the Amex?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
410 to be precise. I was one of them (non-league day). Great atmosphere among the drummers behind the goal. Maybe Whitehawk could kick-off early and fans could get up to the Race Hill park and ride afterwards in time for a 3pm kick-off at the Amex?

I also went last Saturday, I really enjoy watching Whitehawk.
Great idea for the early kick off.

I also went last Saturday, I really enjoy watching Whitehawk.
Great idea for the early kick off.

Would love to see sussex non league have a 12 o'clock kick off! Alot of extra cash would filter into the non league scene,could link up alot of grounds with amex bound coaches. Brighton would benefit to a degree with non league fans getting the chance to watch championship footie but a hell of alot of goodwill pr would be produced,might put 100-200 on the crowd at the dripping pan,ideal for pre amex meat up/drink. Sussex football united:moo:

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Midday ko?, these are part-time players, so would take any opportunity to work on Saturday mornings when there is a home game.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Brighton V Whitehawk FA Cup 3rd Rd

WOULD THERE BE ANY AGGRO OR WILL THEY SIT SIDE BY SIDE ?

WHO WOULD THE WHITEHAWK FANS BE SUPPORTING THAT DAY ? (Lets be honest most WH fans are Albion fans anyway )

ATTENDANCE, HIGHEST EVER AT THE AMEX ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
To be honest I'm surprised they have never invited Whitehawk to the Amex for a pre season friendly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be honest I'm surprised they have never invited Whitehawk to the Amex for a pre season friendly.

Why ?

I can't think of any instances where a non-league club visits a league club for a pre-season friendly, its always the other way round. The crowd would be absolutely pitiful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here