Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Fight Club - BBC3 now on !

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a repeat of a programme what was originally shown approximately 2 years ago?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Utterly cringeworthy , the fat yid could be on page 3 his tits are that big :lolol:

Dec 29, 2011

Very tame, if one person goes down they back off. Seems like a code of conduct. More fun than trying to get anyone seriously hurt (not condoning it). In Poland, Ukraine etc they're out to hurt. They attend fight schools, hit the gym and carry weapons. But no doubt England are the ones police will be concerned about at euro 2016.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Football hooliganism is pretty cringeworthy. It just looks like a bunch of insecure, bored youngsters with a flavour for retail therapy who've imagined their little pretend fights as if they were 'Maximus whatever his name was' taking on the Roman empire.

That hooligan who broke the window must feel hard.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Football hooliganism is pretty cringeworthy. It just looks like a bunch of insecure, bored youngsters with a flavour for retail therapy who've imagined their little pretend fights as if they were 'Maximus whatever his name was' taking on the Roman empire.

That hooligan who broke the window must feel hard.

In fairness this programme, in the spirit of the current times raised some important issues………girls and equality in footy gangs

I quite welcome the modern diversity attitude to allowing more "lassies" to join hooligan gangs as per the programme. The 80`s scene would have benefited with some extra female input, there really were some idiots who didn’t know how to match their trainers with their cords, input sometimes only females can resolve with their eye for shopping and I would be more than happy nowadays to wrestle on the pavement(or anywhere really) with a bunch of 17 year old girls

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
In fairness this programme, in the spirit of the current times raised some important issues………girls and equality in footy gangs

I quite welcome the modern diversity attitude to allowing more "lassies" to join hooligan gangs as per the programme. The 80`s scene would have benefited with some extra female input, there really were some idiots who didn’t know how to match their trainers with their cords, input sometimes only females can resolve with their eye for shopping and I would be more than happy nowadays to wrestle on the pavement(or anywhere really) with a bunch of 17 year old girls

More Lassies would definitely sort the world's problems out.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
watched this with a friend

like many programmes of this nature never decide to play the mockney cockney drinking game where you drink a shot after someone says " jew know what are meen"

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
my thinking was more specific and sexual to football but you probably have a valid point generally

01_Courage_of_Lassie.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here