Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I TRIPPED over a BIKE last night

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was SKIPPING gaily down Sackville Road last night when I TRIPPED over a BIKE someone had LOCKED up outside their house. I did GIVE the wheel a bit of a KICKING in ANNOYANCE but should I call the POLICE and report it because of the INJURIES I received.

I had a SLIGHT chafing to my inner THIGH and I HURT my FOOT when I BOOTED his bike.

Is it worth calling the Old Bill ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not one of your best..... I was expecting a tale of a misshap at a dogging session....

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I was SKIPPING gaily down Sackville Road last night when I TRIPPED over a BIKE someone had LOCKED up outside their house. I did GIVE the wheel a bit of a KICKING in ANNOYANCE but should I call the POLICE and report it because of the INJURIES I received.

I had a SLIGHT chafing to my inner THIGH and I HURT my FOOT when I BOOTED his bike.

The bike was clearly left by the negligent owner in a dangerous place causing a trap. I would sue them for compensation for your serious injuries. is there any way you could trace the owner?

Last edited:

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014

What's with all this skipping lark? You said you were too ill last night to come round and service my flue.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I assume you were wearing a pedestrian head cam, thank God for that invention ! Definitely a must for anyone walking on pavements or footpaths or in fact anywhere where there are cyclists...in fact that's everywhere then! :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1444773053912.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

What a whopper! Don't go angling, you'd catch a supermarket trolley!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Seriously though it skews the stats,.

I went to a cycling forum and they gave us the official stats for bike accidents causing injury or damage which were about 68% caused by motorists and 10% by cyclist error.

So I did my own survey and it matched, but only if I excluded third party accidents with stationary bikes which came out as a whopping 14%. And 10% of those were indoors. And that was without 3% caused by vandalism of stationary bikes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seriously though it skews the stats,.

I went to a cycling forum and they gave us the official stats for bike accidents causing injury or damage which were about 68% caused by motorists and 10% by cyclist error.

So I did my own survey and it matched, but only if I excluded third party accidents with stationary bikes which came out as a whopping 14%. And 10% of those were indoors. And that was without 3% caused by vandalism of stationary bikes.

You did your own SURVEY ? :lolol:
How did you conduct this survey ? Clipboard in a shopping centre ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here