Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adult deliberately shoots 7-y-o......in Britain

I can't believe there's no thread on this. Yes I know it's Salford, a place that makes Portslade look like Wilmslow, but this is England - not Israel/Palestine or some Godforsaken territory occupied by 'islamic state'. This is a first as far as I can remember yet just 20 hours afterwards, it's not even in the three main news items on the BBC's news webpage. What is your view, NSC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-34513093

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Saw this earlier on MSN.
Report says that the child followed the Mum to the front door, so maybe caught a stay bullet.
But, as you say, this is Salford, and having spent 3 years at uni there, I can vouch for how bloody scary that place is.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
Low life scum exist all over this country. It may be controversial but I feel schools have gone soft. In my time at school, primary and secondary, corporal punishment was the norm. Bullying nasty ********s were disciplined and were forced to learn respect, which is a quality lacking on life today. If you can get away with thumping someone at school, why not progress to stabbing or shooting someone who pisses you off?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Almost certainly it's Gang-on-Gang related but surely it's an unwritten rule that you don't target each other's WAGs, and certainly not their kids.

It's bad but at least they only got shot in the legs. I remember, 20 years ago, a young Mum and child had petrol poured through their letterbox during the night. They didn't survive.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It's bad but at least they only got shot in the legs. I remember, 20 years ago, a young Mum and child had petrol poured through their letterbox during the night. They didn't survive.

I remember that and it was one of the cases featured on Crimewatch. Cowardly act in that and this latest case.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Almost certainly it's Gang-on-Gang related but surely it's an unwritten rule that you don't target each other's WAGs, and certainly not their kids.
I'm astonished that you believe these people have some sort of code of honour or unwritten rules.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm astonished that you believe these people have some sort of code of honour or unwritten rules.

Actually, I thought that they did as well.

This ongoing feud has really escalated since the former 'Mr Big' was shot at his house a few months back.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
David Cameron's Great Britain

David Camerons Great Britain ?
You gotta be Joking..I doubt there`s many Conservatives in Salford. Checking Election result you will find Conservatives got 20 % of vote and Labour 49 %.....
So Salford is sadly part of "Corbyns not so great Britain"

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The suspects are 'two white men'. Maybe it would have been of more interest to the press, and would have triggered an early doors thread on here from our resident obsessionist, if it had been a couple of 'muslims'.....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The suspects are 'two white men'. Maybe it would have been of more interest to the press, and would have triggered an early doors thread on here from our resident obsessionist, if it had been a couple of 'muslims'.....

Oh do shut up you drip.

Dec 29, 2011
Can we not turn this into a political or race thing? There are 60 million relatively wealthy people in this small country, I shoyls admit I'm more surprised there isn't more gang violence. The money they pull in must be near the billions, and control for a lucrative market like that should be more intensely disputed id imagine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here