Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford away, Boxing Day - chances of tickets going on general sale?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Living 5,000 miles away, I get very limited opportunity to see the Albion live. I'll be back at Christmas time, and aim to see all Albion games during my stay.

Does anyone know what allocation we are likely to get for Brentford away? We took 1,598 and 1,642 to the League and Cup games last season, so I'm guessing that we will be given a somewhat similar number this season.

Is there any prospect of tickets still being available for general sale?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think those numbers you quote are just about the maximum away capacity they can take there isn't it?

Edit - just noticed your location. Your initials aren't CS by any chance are they?

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd be amazed if this doesn't sell out PDQ.

The fact that you're currently 5,000 miles away won't prevent you from applying for a ticket though will it ? (although your lack of LOYALTY could be an issue)

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'd be amazed if this doesn't sell out PDQ.

The fact that you're currently 5,000 miles away won't prevent you from applying for a ticket though will it ? (although your lack of LOYALTY could be an issue)

Tickets will go on sale first to Platinum Members, then Silver/Gold Members and then Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus, before any leftovers go on General Sale - hence my question.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The fact it is Boxing Day may have a bearing on the ticket sales, did we sell out a couple of ye ago at Charlton? I would have thought there'd be more chance of a ticket than a regular Saturday game

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Could this be the away game where loyalty points actually mean something rather than a panic for STH

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Really hope my bunch get tickets for this!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd like to think that there is someone on here who will help you out.

You're welcome to my ticket should I be able to get one (or two probably).

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Between us we have 3 season tickets, and the people i'll be going with have their own ST's anyway. So i'll certainly have a spare account with enough loyalty points on to get you a ticket when I get mine.

Let me know, although i see Bozza has beaten me to it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Between us we have 3 season tickets, and the people i'll be going with have their own ST's anyway. So i'll certainly have a spare account with enough loyalty points on to get you a ticket when I get mine.

Let me know, although i see Bozza has beaten me to it.

Good man - well done!

I might well be "loyalty point challenged" - I have no idea - so let's stay in touch if [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] needs some help.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - many thanks for the offers. Another NSCer has also PM'ed me with an offer of help.

It is much appreciated and I'm sure I'll find a way to get a ticket.

Let's hope the team will be inspired to produce Garry Nelson'esque heroics rather than Glen Thomas style comedy defending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here