Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concourse Sale

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't see a thread on it but got an email about the concourse sale starting today until Sunday.

Gifts from £1
T-Shirts from £2
Hoodies from £5

There's an image with T-Shirts etc and sweat shirts but can't see what hoodies are in the sale which I'm particularly keen to see... Be interested to know if anyone's been down there and can feedback on quantity of stuff for those of us that may pop down at the weekend etc...

Thanks

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Wanted to have a look but cant get down to Brighton until at least Saturday. All the bargains will be gone by then.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Thanks for the heads up.

Off to Vietnam in a couple of weeks, would be good to take some Albion clobber with me......:)

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Just been down and got a handful of mugs for a £1 each and my son bought a hoodie for £10, loads of stuff on offer well worth a look.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wanted to have a look but cant get down to Brighton until at least Saturday. All the bargains will be gone by then.

Thanks for the heads up.

Off to Vietnam in a couple of weeks, would be good to take some Albion clobber with me......:)

Worth noting, they say this is for ST holders only.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just been down and got a handful of mugs for a £1 each and my son bought a hoodie for £10, loads of stuff on offer well worth a look.

Are they really small mugs, do you have massive hands, or did you just buy one mug?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

That's my worry too!

Also, don't suppose anyone knows what time they close this? Same as club shop I presume?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like most things I think the 'season ticket' exclusive was to make people feel special. They're hardly gonna turn away money from anyone wanting to buy :)

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I had to show my season ticket when I went this morning, in fact they were not going to let my wife in as she isn't a STH, even though I was going to pay for everything.

Got some real bargains though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here