May 8, 2007
Toronto
I smell BULLSHIT

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of the damage done, Connell testified that she did not complain at the time, but she said her life had been “very difficult” since the injury because of “how crowded it is in Manhattan”.
“I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvre plate,” she reportedly said.

HAS to be a wind-up.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Source seems to be a normal local news site in the states, not a parody (despite the fact it reads like it's from The Onion). Judge named is also an actual judge by the look of it. Crazy, crazy story.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If it's not a wind up, I'd imagine there is more to it than is covered in the article. Maybe there's a family split of some kind. It mentions the boy's mother has died, perhaps the aunt is upset she didn't get as much from the will or maybe there is some sort of bad blood that has come in the aftermath. It is far too ridiculous a turn of events to be as simple as published in that article.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I can only assume the boy has insurance and they are trying to get as much money as they can out of it.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
the-whole-damned-world-has-gone-mad.png

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
When my sister was 11 she was dancing with my aunt one time. In her enthusiasm my sister tripped, and what ensued was an entirely accidental but extremely effective judo throw, resulting in a trip to casualty and a broken arm for my aunt.

I believe the matter was settled out of court.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Dec 29, 2011
This crosses over to the tip culture thread a few days ago. They also have a sue culture, and they're both about getting as much from someone else as you can.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i couldnt believe this story, who in their right mind would sue a kid, there would be no way they'd get anything even if they won. but the last paragraph of the article i read suggested this may be an insurance technicality. still a very shitty thing to do, for what must have been a most a few weeks inconvenience. i read a comment from the woman saying it made it difficult to get to her nth floor flat - wtf that have to do with a wrist injury.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I can only assume the boy has insurance and they are trying to get as much money as they can out of it.[/QUOTE

Is of course probably the correct answer, especially as the boys Mother passed away and he has probably come into a few dollars through trust.

The charming lady broke her wrist? A pity it wasn't her neck..........

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The world HAS finally gone OTT

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
When my sister was 11 she was dancing with my aunt one time. In her enthusiasm my sister tripped, and what ensued was an entirely accidental but extremely effective judo throw, resulting in a trip to casualty and a broken arm for my aunt.

I believe the matter was settled out of court.

Your sisiter should be in jail serving a very very long sentence, I cannot believe the CPS let this one go ????
What was she thinking its sounds like a huge cover up to me, that's it Cameron let the authorities sweep this type of evil, heinous crime under the carpet.
Yet again ANOTHER violent offender walking our streets looking for the next defenceless person to assault should they feel the urge in their psychotic mind.
Have you tried getting help for her or have the rest of your family just given up on this evil monster of a human ?

:thumbsup::D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here