Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curry

Apparently it's National Curry Week.

To honour this fine old tradition tonight I will be making a Chicken Madras and a Cabbage and Potato curry that I was given the recipeof by the Indian Couple over the road.

Anyone else?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's also National Chocolate Week.

I fear for my weight gain.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
On Sunday Brunch on channel 4 yesterday a chef made a curry with beef short rib and porter. It looked awesome. I'll be making a version of that in the near future.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

To honour this fine old tradition tonight I will be making a Chicken Madras and a Cabbage and Potato curry that I was given the recipeof by the Indian Couple over the road.

Anyone else?

Smashing, what time should we be round?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Anyone else?

I'll need to know more about the sides you're offering before I can commit. If there's onion bhajs and a decent chilli naan, I could be in. Throw in popadoms and a good lime pickle and I'll even bring the Kingfishers.

I'll need to know more about the sides you're offering before I can commit. If there's onion bhajs and a decent chilli naan, I could be in. Throw in popadoms and a good lime pickle and I'll even bring the Kingfishers.

I do like a good lime pickle.

Sag aloo and maybe a Lentil dhal if I can be arsed.

Do you need me to bring the mint sauce?

Yes please.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
gc-600x535.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports