Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Gibraltar.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Can't believe Albania qualified for Euro 2016 beating Denmark into second place...

Lot of smaller teams making it to France, which I love! Iceland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Romania, Albania are all through and could be joined by Hungary & Cyprus AND there's still a mathematical chance that Estonia could qualify (although that does rely on San Marino turning over Slovenia)

Much rather have new/different teams there than the normal group filler like Greece & Denmark.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Lot of smaller teams making it to France, which I love! Iceland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Romania, Albania are all through and could be joined by Hungary & Cyprus AND there's still a mathematical chance that Estonia could qualify (although that does rely on San Marino turning over Slovenia)

Much rather have new/different teams there than the normal group filler like Greece & Denmark.

Who have won it just over 10 years ago, England is more group filler than they are

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

I agree with you. One nit picking point. Romamia are not small, they have a good pedigree

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Martin nicks the goal off Greer

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Can't believe Albania qualified for Euro 2016 beating Denmark into second place...

Absolutely delighted. Thought they'd blown it losing to the Serbs the other day. They had a decent World Cup qualifying campaign last time around and were in with a shout but blew it in the last couple of games. They've been on the up for a few years now and had the memorable win in Portugal at the start of this campaign.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here