cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
YEP THEY WILL BE COMING OVER THE WALL, KILTS SWINGING
and little old ladies in Tunbridge Wells screaming for a policeman

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bring it on, had to put up with the tw*ts for 20 years working Offshore on the North Sea.

They will soon find out they are not Norway.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This hatred of people living on the north part of this little island is a bit silly. I consider my self British, and the scots voted for this last time as well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Guaranteed to break away from the UK if we leave the EU.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was cheering Samoa today as well....you can't have it all.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This hatred of people living on the north part of this little island is a bit silly. I consider my self British, and the scots voted for this last time as well.
Fair point, I don't get the hatred either. But in the interests of fairness, when are we going to get our vote on independence?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
They'll have plenty of it next Summer with the rest of the UK taking part in, and enjoying, Euro 16.

Yeah, but we'll all be back in a week...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think its fair to say a higher proportion English football fans support England than Scottish football fans support the tartan army. They're a funny lot..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm pretty much pro Scotland myself. Love the country and much prefer Scots over the Welsh and Irish.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Think its fair to say a higher proportion English football fans support England than Scottish football fans support the tartan army. They're a funny lot..

That's probably not the case. England has a larger migration of people from all over Europe and around the world and most of them support the country of the origin of their parent. Scotland doesn't have that so probably 95% of Scottish football fans support Scotland, whereas in England it is probably around 75%

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
1368_big.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Was queuing up for the bogs outside Hampden Park(and not just wizzing where i was standing) and I glimpsed a drunk jock,fully kilted and feathered up making a sort of direct line straight for me,it took an eternity as he stumbled, fell and weaved his way but he eventually arrived straight in my face.(oh bugger ….why me)

"is this the queue for the queue" he inquired politely
"umm yes" says i
"cheers wee man"

and that was that……..sums them up really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here