Curdridge
Gus is there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
5 posts and 4 of them are about football. :lolol:

I see all those wugger fans who were on here banging on about how great rugby is during the previous England games soon disappeared into the ether the moment the World Cup went down the shitter. Rubbish game - always has been, always will be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I see all those wugger fans who were on here banging on about how great rugby is during the previous England games soon disappeared into the ether the moment the World Cup went down the shitter. Rubbish game - always has been, always will be.

Rugby IS great but England let themselves and the country down with displays of gross ineptitude when it mattered. Still can't believe how we rolled over in two games that should be the pinnacle of a player's career.

Anyway, getting back to football, Gus seemed very relaxed and happy to be on tv again

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

There are teams other than England in this World Cup. You should've seen the 2 games earlier today - both brilliant.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What might have been if we'd have just kicked the penalty. Even if he'd have missed, we'd have got the ball back from the 22 dropout, and had one last chance to attack.

You are correct as I hadnt taken into account that the game continues after 80 mins till the ball goes out of play. Had we received it from the 22 drop out and kept the ball could have played for 5 more minutes or longer.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
...and the pretend rugger fans can all get back to their vintage fayres and classic cars rallies this morning.

See you again in four years.
That's it mate, you perpetuate the image of the blinkered and bitter football fan......good effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here