19:45 - Qualifying Round - Group B​

Possible Live Stream
Click for possible stream

Players to watch:

xc6ped.png

b7kgty.png

Anyone else watching this?

I'll be watching.

Come on Israel - have you noticed a few Israeli flags at The Amex before kick-off. Apparently last home game, there was even a small group that flew over to Brighton from Israel to watch Kayal & Hemed. Suppose we will have to get used to this type of thing, when/if we reach the promised land :)

My second country to support :albion2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'd really like to see Israel qualify!

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Il be watching this game ( Unless misses kicks my ass lol )

Already have the streams ready up on the tablet, like to see them qualify but I think they won't

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I obviously want our players to do well but Israel is not part of Europe.

I'll just be happy if neither get crocked.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Back when the Arsenal had half the French team playing for them, an Arse supporting colleague came to work before the England France game (Zidane penalty match, vomiting, remember?) wearing a France shirt. She said 'club before country, sorry folks'. I wrinkled my nose, but nevertheless smiled-ish.

So England vs ANOther, with no BHA in the England team (obvs, for now anyway) but two BHA players in the ANOther side. Do you cheer on Inderlund regardless of how high our BHA boys are booted up in the air, or back the oppos? Or do you want England to win, but hope that its 5-4, with two goals each from the uninjured, stunning BHA ANOthers?

It's the latter for me, and no ANOther bloody shirt on, paraded around at work :rock::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here