Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to Wales tonight and the Werewolf of London

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
_86049087_garethbale.jpg

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be cheering on the Aussies. Don't think you would find any Welsh men cheering for us if we had qualified and they were out.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'll be cheering on the Aussies. Don't think you would find any Welsh men cheering for us if we had qualified and they were out.

I think you'll find the convicts aren't in the EUROPEAN qualifiers, the name sort of gives it away.
Of course, if it's a reference to egg chasing.....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Won't find me cheering any welsh team on for the above reason

Same here. I don't get this love in with the Welsh and Irish, wishing them well, etc., etc. Along with Scotland, it is great to see them lose-at anything and everything. As part of the UK/GB, then I'll support them but on their own they're on their own.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Wishing Wales well. At least they have some passion and pride within their teams and fans unlike the arrogance and indifference from the English...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As long as they're Brits I'll be cheering them on and lets face it virtually all the Welsh Rugby were born this side of the severn bridge anyway...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Normally I would agree 100% but here in Malta on the local radio station XFM we have an Australian DJ called (originally OZ) who has been gloating non stop about last week and has a clear dislike of all things English. So for that reason, I hope that Wales win so I can reverse the gloating.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Rugby comment:

You have no chance of being served in any pubs in central London tonight.

All the bar staff are at Twickenham!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Normally I would agree 100% but here in Malta on the local radio station XFM we have an Australian DJ called (originally OZ) who has been gloating non stop about last week and has a clear dislike of all things English. So for that reason, I hope that Wales win so I can reverse the gloating.

Quite honestly,I will back anyone against the Aussies, a more charmless bunch of twunts I have yet to meet. They are terrible losers, which I can live with,not supporting their team when times get tough, but they are the worst winners anywhere in the world. I was in Oz for the 1988 Olympics, and one of their boxers won a Gold, and it was just on their t.v.s on a loop, if I saw him win it once, I saw it twenty times(no exaggeration)
I hope the Taffies smash them tonight

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I hope Wales get thrashed like any Englishman who is a true Englishman would do, it would be even more so were it the sweaties playing.
I laughed my cock off nearly when Poland equalised at Hampden Park the other night.
Their poor pale little faces being held by their even paler hands, a sea of Ginger hair in hands LOVE IT !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 good things came out of Wales, the M4 so they could get to England and sing about Wales and Peter O' Sullivan, my favourite ever player. Dont care what they do tonight in either game.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Quite honestly,I will back anyone against the Aussies, a more charmless bunch of twunts I have yet to meet. They are terrible losers, which I can live with,not supporting their team when times get tough, but they are the worst winners anywhere in the world. I was in Oz for the 1988 Olympics, and one of their boxers won a Gold, and it was just on their t.v.s on a loop, if I saw him win it once, I saw it twenty times(no exaggeration)
I hope the Taffies smash them tonight

Being in Australia during an Olympics is a thoroughly shocking experience, jingoism is its very worse. Was there for 2000 Olympics, horrendous

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Being in Australia during an Olympics is a thoroughly shocking experience, jingoism is its very worse. Was there for 2000 Olympics, horrendous

I don't think they showed anything that an Aussie didn't have a good chance of winning

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Much as I agree about the Aussies and love beating them (especially at cricket), we do the same with Olympic coverage don't we?

Minor events shown purely because there's British interest, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Fair point. When it comes to being full of yourself, the Aussies take some beating!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here