Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Updates

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
As you know we have had quite a lot going on the past couple of months and it's probably about time an update was done!
Let's start at the beginning....

Jacobs REMF Memorial Walk
As you know this was put together as a result of the Shoreham Air Tragedy. Jacob, who had played in the REMF football team, tragically lost his life along with his team mate Matt. Some of you came with us and attended the walk, and the rest of you would of heard about it at the Amex.
The whole thing was a great success and at present we still have money coming in.
Tomorrow sees the donation going to the Worthing United Youth FC at their new ground. All are welcome to come and attend. It is taking place at the Rotary Recreation Ground, just off Hill Barn Lane.
The figure handed over will be in excess of £19000!
Thank you to everyone that has made this possible and donated. Without you, it couldn't of happened and been such a success.

Coaching for Hope
In the past the REMF have donated to CFH. Using football, this organisation goes to West and South Africa and trains young people to give them the skills to better themselves.
More can be found on their website here. www.coachingforhope.org
Recently we have been in touch again and have agreed to make a £5000 donation towards their cause. They will be receiving this donation sometime this month
When you start reading about what they do and the problems they face, it makes you realise just how lucky we are!

Sutton Eagles FC
Every year we have our REMF match, Brighton v Palace supporters. Every year Palace take the time to organise and attend this match and they always give it 110%.
We felt that this year we should give something back to the Palace boys. The last donation that we made was back in 2012. So it has been agreed that this year we will be donating £5000 to the Sutton Eagles to help disabled children play football and grow in confidence.
I hope that you will all agree that this is a brilliant fund and completely well deserved.

We also have one or two other things in the pipeline but at present can't say too much!

I think that's everything for the time being and apologies that it's been a while for an update.

Mike

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Top Work Mike. Your old man would be so proud.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Superb news and thank you cpfc supporters the fund would not have achieved what is has since 2001 without you

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 15000 donated in the last 4 months to 4 worthy causes

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well done all you old farts it's fantastic work you do in the Name of Robert Eaton and Brighton Hove Albion.
Keep up the good work.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Well done all you old farts it's fantastic work you do in the Name of Robert Eaton and Brighton Hove Albion.
Keep up the good work.

Old?!? Cheeky git! Still in my prime!! I just had a hard paper round growing up!! Ha ha

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Fantastic charity. I would just like to add that the money donated here in Kenya is still going well too :)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well done to all concerned.
It's great that fans from our clubs can work together for such a great cause .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here