Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting for tonight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
England-2.25 v Estonia (Asian Handicap) @23/20

No value in an England win here, but this one looks good value. To explain the Asian handicap idea: if England win by 3+, you win. If they win by 2, you lose only half your stake.

Slovakia -1.0 v Belarus (Asian Handicap) @evens

Slovakia in great form, Belarus not good at all. Slovakia won 3-1 in Minsk and should do something similar in Bratislava.

Rugby:
NZ-35 v Tonga @2.62

I fancy Tonga to come in well under the suggested handicap of the widely available 42.5 so I've enhanced the odds by reducing the handicap , hoping they will lose by no more than 35 points (or 5 converted tries).

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
England-2.25 v Estonia (Asian Handicap) @23/20

No value in an England win here, but this one looks good value. To explain the Asian handicap idea: if England win by 3+, you win. If they win by 2, you lose only half your stake.

Slovakia -1.0 v Belarus (Asian Handicap) @evens

Slovakia in great form, Belarus not good at all. Slovakia won 3-1 in Minsk and should do something similar in Bratislava.

Rugby:
NZ-35 v Tonga @2.62

I fancy Tonga to come in well under the suggested handicap of the widely available 42.5 so I've enhanced the odds by reducing the handicap , hoping they will lose by no more than 35 points (or 5 converted tries).

In terms of acca's for tonights games there is good value in a double of draws of Macedonia & Ukraine and Monternegro & Austria @ 13/1.

Otherwise going with the favourites for all games except the more even Montenegro / Austria game (8) gives 11/2.

Not sure where my money is yet......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All way too complicated.

I'll put my MASSIVE wager on a 3-0 England win.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Rugby:
NZ-35 v Tonga @2.62

Tonga have put up a great fight. 33pts behind. 6mins to go and on the attack.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Touch and go. Another NZ score in last 5 minutes is presumably odds on...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here