Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news - Wonnacott suspended!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's the end of the Bargain Hunt world as we know it :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-probed-BBC-bosses-allegations-bullying.html

0A54BF7F000005DC-0-image-a-1_1442392886101.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I trust there will be a million-signature petition in his favour, as occurred with another (ex) BBC presenter accused of bullying tactics behind the scenes of his show.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I trust there will be a million-signature petition in his favour, as occurred with another (ex) BBC presenter accused of bullying tactics behind the scenes of his show.

I think in order to clear the taint from Bargain Hunt, the BBC should bring in an independent outsider to run the show, maybe a representative from Antiques Roadshow or Cash in the Attic?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think in order to clear the taint from Bargain Hunt, the BBC should bring in an independent outsider to run the show, maybe a representative from Antiques Roadshow or Cash in the Attic?

Good idea. Maybe send that person a few death threats too, as they can Never Be Tim.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That means he's not available for the lunchtime matchup with Loose Women.

Gutted.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That means he's not available for the lunchtime matchup with Loose Women.

Gutted.

Urgh. Is that programme still going? Hideous television.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not the first, or even the third time, I've heard of bullying in the BBC. There were allegations that Bill Giles was a nasty so and so, to his Met weather forecasters.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not the first, or even the third time, I've heard of bullying in the BBC. There were allegations that Bill Giles was a nasty so and so, to his Met weather forecasters.

That's nothing. I heard that Michaela Strachan once put Deep Heat in Chris Packham's underpants, which he only discovered while he was crawling into a bird hide on Romney Marsh. Terrible, terrible scenes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's nothing. I heard that Michaela Strachan once put Deep Heat in Chris Packham's underpants, which he only discovered while he was crawling into a bird hide on Romney Marsh. Terrible, terrible scenes.

Poor sod, obviously has no sense of smell either. Not possible to get away with that if the recipient has any sense of smell at all.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Poor sod, obviously has no sense of smell either. Not possible to get away with that if the recipient has any sense of smell at all.

The man has spent his entire professional career up to his eyeballs in buzzard guano and the territorial anal gland secretions of male badgers. It's no surprise to learn that his nostrils have finally given up on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here