Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great peep into the non league scene.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Reading about the on field agro, and considering the current vogue of conning the ref. I wonder what sort of guy would want to go out on a Saturday afternoon, in all sorts of weather to referee non league games. A hiding for nothing methinks. Good job there are such people, and looking back to the more energetic era of my life, really should have appreciated their input instead of whinging about whose throw in it was FFS!

Reading about the on field agro, and considering the current vogue of conning the ref. I wonder what sort of guy would want to go out on a Saturday afternoon, in all sorts of weather to referee non league games. A hiding for nothing methinks. Good job there are such people, and looking back to the more energetic era of my life, really should have appreciated their input instead of whinging about whose throw in it was FFS!
Those that know me know that an evening game at PTFC results in me getting as pissed as I can, singing, dancing and generally making a tit of myself. Abuse of a Ref or Linesman is never on the agenda, I've witnessed it at many non leagues grounds and its a miracle they can get anyone to referee at all

Jan 30, 2008
Those that know me know that an evening game at PTFC results in me getting as pissed as I can, singing, dancing and generally making a tit of myself. Abuse of a Ref or Linesman is never on the agenda, I've witnessed it at many non leagues grounds and its a miracle they can get anyone to referee at all
billy smarts circus awaits you
regards
DR

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Your Fellow PTFC fans at the AMEX in the senior cup final didnt see it that way, a huge bunch of them abusing the ref and bognor players all game, acted like a bunch of big time charlies too, singing about Signing Terry Dodd. Muppets.

Your Fellow PTFC fans at the AMEX in the senior cup final didnt see it that way, a huge bunch of them abusing the ref and bognor players all game, acted like a bunch of big time charlies too, singing about Signing Terry Dodd. Muppets.

Only speaking for myself, I'm not accountable for any other bellendery be it at PTFC, BHAFC or indeed in any aspect of life.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here