Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russia will pay price for Syrian airstrikes, says US defence secretary

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Seems ok for the US to use missiles from warships and fly over a country without permission , I really hate the yanks , everything seems fine when they do it but as soon as someone either takes the initiative or helps a country which has asked them for help it is totally wrong . Well it just means Russia will have who they want in control of Syria and not the US , like the US try in so many other countries , they have had the chance to stop IS but don't seem to of made any progress . I know it is NATO but it really is only a mouth peace for America .

**** they do annoy me !!!!!!!!!!!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Seems ok for the US to use missiles from warships and fly over a country without permission , I really hate the yanks , everything seems fine when they do it but as soon as someone either takes the initiative or helps a country which has asked them for help it is totally wrong . Well it just means Russia will have who they want in control of Syria and not the US , like the US try in so many other countries , they have had the chance to stop IS but don't seem to of made any progress . I know it is NATO but it really is only a mouth peace for America .

What punishment did the US get for bombing a hospital? None.

What would have happened if it was Russia (or anyone else) that bombed the hospital? I wonder...

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
And another topical argument , Nato are complaining that Assad is bombing his own people so need to remove him , just like the f---ing NATO backed Ukraine government .

Got to go , getting too stressed !

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
And another topical argument , Nato are complaining that Assad is bombing his own people so need to remove him , just like the f---ing NATO backed Ukraine government .

Got to go , getting too stressed !

Assad is targeting areas where the rebels, armed by the US, are launching their strikes from. The rebels should stop launching attacks from civilian areas and the US should stop supplying them, it might help.

The propoganda is trying to make out that Assad is deliberately killing his own people.

It is important to know that an estimated 88,000 regime forces have been killed in this as well.

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
harry-hill-fight-ap-wdc5.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Absolutely....They really do hate it when things don't go their way.They've caused enough problems world wide and that seems to be brushed under the carpet as usual.

Bloody annoying yanks....I'm team Russia

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't think any of you have understood the article. He's saying that the allies of the rebels who Russia are bombing will look to retaliate. Nothing to do with USA vs Russia

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What a complete cluster fvck the whole Middle East is.

Syria, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Yemen - total disaster and its just going to get worse.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I don't think any of you have understood the article. He's saying that the allies of the rebels who Russia are bombing will look to retaliate. Nothing to do with USA vs Russia

That's perfectly clear thanks, I know exactly what he's saying. I'm not fool enough to think USA themselves are openly declaring war on Russia :facepalm:

None of that however, stops me thinking the biggest hypocrites in the world today, and for as long as I'm old enough to remember, is the USA.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I did, after a misleading thread title and reading the link.

Russia is a target for ISIL anyway so it is not really a big hitting warning, just wishful thinking by Ashton Carter to blame this Russian action in advance of something happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here