Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Portrait of a fan

karlisbergs

Jan 19, 2015
Hi all,

I am a photography student at Brighton University and I am looking for football fans for my final project. I would like to take a portrait of you sitting in front of a TV(example below), wearing your favourite teams scarf, jersey or what ever you like.

In exchange I offer a very nice hand made colour print.

Karlis_Bergs_14.jpg

If you would be up for this, please, contact me at karlisbergs@gmail.com to arrange all the details.

You can see the series so far here - http://karlisbergs.com/

Thanks,

Karlis

Attachments

• Karlis_Bergs_14.jpg
    Karlis_Bergs_14.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 340

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello Karlis

In my (humble) opinion, anyone who wears a kit / scarf to sit and watch their team (probably 300 miles away) on TV, is, and looks, a bit of a knob, so for that reason, I'm out.

Best of luck to you though - I like your pictures from Lewes and the seaside village stuff :thumbsup:

karlisbergs

Jan 19, 2015
I get your point. The scarf was just a quick thought, obviously one can just sit with his/her casual closes. But i needed that one picture with a scarf in order for the viewer to be able to make this connection of what they are looking at. Thanks.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Maybe you should be aware that people who sit in front of a TV and "support" a team aren't really supporters. Supporters are people who actually go to games to SUPPORT their team.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Get a ticket to the Bristol City at Home game and come along and take pictures of people in proper football surroundings.

Pretty sure the Uni are doing a deal.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi all,

I am a photography student at Brighton University and I am looking for football fans for my final project. I would like to take a portrait of you sitting in front of a TV(example below), wearing your favourite teams scarf, jersey or what ever you like.

In exchange I offer a very nice hand made colour print.

View attachment 69070

If you would be up for this, please, contact me at karlisbergs@gmail.com to arrange all the details.

You can see the series so far here - http://karlisbergs.com/

Thanks,

Karlis

Looks a bit like a beardy hipster. Surely an Albion fan, not Man U ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here