Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Naked Choir - Choral Stimulation

I generally enjoy Gareth Malone's musical escapades and this year's effort with the Naked Choir has been no exception.

The episode this week was drifting along until Choral Stimulation came along with their Acapella rendition of Nothing Compares 2 U which considering they put together in a very short space of time was simply astonishing

Enjoy and feel free to comment on the eye candy although try and concentrate on her musical talents :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSj_eS1Sqww

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, came into the clip with an open mind but seriously hard to find anything positive to say about it. Karaoke without the beer. Woeful.

SAC

May 21, 2014
This is the only episode that I have watched, thought the old geezers doing modern music (I can't remember who they were singing) was just the wrong side of embarrassing.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I generally enjoy Gareth Malone's musical escapades and this year's effort with the Naked Choir has been no exception.

The episode this week was drifting along until Choral Stimulation came along with their Acapella rendition of Nothing Compares 2 U which considering they put together in a very short space of time was simply astonishing

Enjoy and feel free to comment on the eye candy although try and concentrate on her musical talents :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSj_eS1Sqww

Their performance was different class. Their mentor had demanded an emotionally open approach from the soloist and boy did she deliver.

Looking forward to what they come up with next week.

PG

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread has MASSIVELY underperformed. Having not seen the show, the thread title of 'Naked Choir' and 'Choral stimulation' promised much, but all I can see is a full-clothed choir and very little stimulation :rant:
Especially with mention of "eye candy" by the OP. I demand a REFUND!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The original was written and recorded by Prince for his "The Family" project. I do love this version, but not as much as I love Prince.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here