Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    If DC told me off I'd laugh
    If JC told me off I'd actually be upset.
    Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      I would not join the 600 in the privy either , just rubbersctmping meaningless proclamations. It is something to be consingned to history when they used to have to advise the King.
      Neither would I kneel & kiss Her Majesty's hand or swear to be a loyal defender of monarchy.....

But that's why I would never run for public office...,
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Perfidious Albion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I would not join the 600 in the privy either , just rubbersctmping meaningless proclamations. It is something to be consingned to history when they used to have to advise the King.
      Neither would I kneel & kiss Her Majesty's hand or swear to be a loyal defender of monarchy.....

But that's why I would never run for public office...,
      Fine, but then let Corbyn say it, which he hasnt.

Stop interpreting his non conformity as something special, he hasnt said a word in opposition to any of these things, he just makes lame excuses and then says he respects those very things you then feel he has somehow casually dismissed.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post

Stop interpreting his non conformity as something special, he hasnt said a word in opposition to any of these things, he just makes lame excuses and then says he respects those very things you then feel he has somehow casually dismissed.

So what was Camerons excuse for not attending for 3 months? I don't remember it ever being mentioned before?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      According to this list, eight of the current batch of ministers "snubbed" their first Privy Council meeting - and that doesn't include CMD, who did have an excuse.

I agree with MoH, they must be really terrified of him to come up with this rubbish
      Not just terrified, but desperate. This is real barrel scrapping stuff.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HH Brighton View Post
      So what was Camerons excuse for not attending for 3 months? I don't remember it ever being mentioned before?
      Exactly, but no one has reason to believe that Cameron did it out of disrespect for HM, but some Corbyn supporters seem to be self congratulating themselves on their leaders set of anti establishment principles, but he hasnt backed up his actions with any specific confirmation denouncing of it.

1 Not allowed!

he has always said he is a republican, and why should he not say he respects others views thats not an excuse its called democracy.........bit different to the knock-about punch and judy bullying style of the tories
      cameron calling him names does not make it true ...........the real world not the playground, cameron really needs to grow-up.
      stop the silly smirking and silly jokes.
      neuter and microchip and keep your cats in at night and just in case you lose one of the little buggers
      anyone who loses a cat can contact me by pm.
      ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

1 Not allowed!
      Exactly, but no one has reason to believe that Cameron did it out of disrespect for HM, but some Corbyn supporters seem to be self congratulating themselves on their leaders set of anti establishment principles, but he hasnt backed up his actions with any specific confirmation denouncing of it.
      I've not heard any 'self congratulating'. Again , why did Cameron take 3 months? Blimey are you sure your not a Tory MP?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HH Brighton View Post
      I've not heard any 'self congratulating'. Again , why did Cameron take 3 months? Blimey are you sure your not a Tory MP?
      If you look at previous posts you will see some sort of interpretation that this, firstly was a snub and a jolly good and worthy snub just as his non singing was.

My point is that firstly I am not sure this non show has any relevance to his political position or view on the privvy council and that his previous non singing of the national anthem was quickly reversed into he will sing in future, whatever way you look at it, you may dismiss the relevance but you cannot file it away under 'principles' either.

1 Not allowed!
      If you look at previous posts you will see some sort of interpretation that this, firstly was a snub and a jolly good and worthy snub just as his non singing was.

My point is that firstly I am not sure this non show has any relevance to his political position or view on the privvy council and that his previous non singing of the national anthem was quickly reversed into he will sing in future, whatever way you look at it, you may dismiss the relevance but you cannot file it away under 'principles' either.
      Yep with this well considered argument you 'jolly' well win !! Ra ra ra ra we're going to smash the oiks !!!!!!!