Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cameron didn't swear in at Privy for 3 months according to the BBC. Fuss about nothing.
    This is key to me, if I cared.

Is this such a revelation or have previous opposition party leaders missed or postponed their attendance to this, if however this is a snub I would begin to find his stance on everything Royal to be a little tedious.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      So 600 members, and only a handfull ever attend?

Could it be HM isn't getting the right biscuits in for tea/coffee at the meeting?
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Thank goodness that we now have the all-caring all-sharing All-New Tory party to welcome us to their bosom as a safe haven from the vile anti-British traitor Corbyn.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Bringer of TRUTH JC Footy Genius's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Lets hope he is otherwise engaged for as long as possible. The further that man stays away from possible access to national security briefings the better.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      This is key to me, if I cared.

Is this such a revelation or have previous opposition party leaders missed or postponed their attendance to this, if however this is a snub I would begin to find his stance on everything Royal to be a little tedious.
      According to this list, eight of the current batch of ministers "snubbed" their first Privy Council meeting - and that doesn't include CMD, who did have an excuse.

I agree with MoH, they must be really terrified of him to come up with this rubbish

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      According to this list, eight of the current batch of ministers "snubbed" their first Privy Council meeting - and that doesn't include CMD, who did have an excuse.

I agree with MoH, they must be really terrified of him to come up with this rubbish
      tories spend more time (especially on here) talking about JC than they do about DC
      terrified of something thats for sure
      neuter and microchip and keep your cats in at night and just in case you lose one of the little buggers
      anyone who loses a cat can contact me by pm.
      ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by glasfryn View Post
      tories spend more time (especially on here) talking about JC than they do about DC
      terrified of something thats for sure
      I think you might find that the same is true for Labour supporters who talk far more about DC and the Tories than they do about their own party . Look back and you will see - a few on this page - so would it be fair to say that you are terrified of the Tories, by your logic?
      Cock-knobs!

2 Not allowed!
      FFS. Politician doesn't meet with ageing unelected head of state to go through some archaic pointless ceremony.

Criticise his policies and beliefs by all means but this kind of stuff is just pathetic in a so called modern thinking democracy.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagully View Post
      FFS. Politician doesn't meet with ageing unelected head of state to go through some archaic pointless ceremony.

Criticise his policies and beliefs by all means but this kind of stuff is just pathetic in a so called modern thinking democracy.
      If this is what he feels then he can say it, but he hasnt, he has, as he did with the singing the national anthem make some excuse and then actually states his support for the Royals and its 'pointless ceremonies', this is hardly principled.
      a man with a sound track record as a source of quality Albion info! ditchy's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigGully View Post
      If this is what he feels then he can say it, but he hasnt, he has, as he did with the singing the national anthem make some excuse and then actually states his support for the Royals and its 'pointless ceremonies', this is hardly principled.
      This .. either Man up and object, and state your objections if you disagree but dont mock and disrespect the system , then turn around and state support for it .
      I just love the East Upper !!