Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New to the forum

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Hi all,

Only just found this forum recently from the seagulls website, what's this place really like?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh dear..

1063959-7ad2d6660f3c1d3c.jpg

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Picture, if you can, a bunch of football fans seated around in a field sewing daisies into each other's hair whilst the breeze drifts over in the summer sunshine.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You'll need one of these for some threads

attachment.php

Attachments

• soy_nuggets-18.jpg
    soy_nuggets-18.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,176

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Welcome to NSC, as you can probably tell already the place is often a bit ... bizarre

I haven;t watched many of your films and have heard mixed reviews however I am sure you are a nice person

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hi Stephen :bigwave:

Only just found this forum recently from the seagulls website, what's this place really like?
Well I've got good news for you Stephen (can I call you Steve?). Your opening gambit suggests you'll get an easy ride from the spelling and grammar police. That's half the battle won right there. The forum is a free for all, a good source of Brighton information and world news.

Tell us a bit more about yourself though. How long have you supported the mighty Albion, do you get to go to games much, etc etc?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hi Stephen :bigwave:

Well I've got good news for you Stephen (can I call you Steve?). Your opening gambit suggests you'll get an easy ride from the spelling and grammar police. That's half the battle won right there. The forum is a free for all, a good source of Brighton information and world news.

Tell us a bit more about yourself though. How long have you supported the mighty Albion, do you get to go to games much, etc etc?

Don't go there Steve it's a trap!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here