Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Black Lion - Lady Chastity's Reserve

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Not knowing quite what to expect and with no real responses to my thread, I thought I would bounce the thread with my experience yesterday of Lady Chastity's Reserve at the Black Lion on Black Lion Street.

If anyone is thinking of doing this escape room game, it's a great and alternative way of spending time if you love solving physical & mental puzzles.

It's well designed and thoroughly absorbing. Your contact on arrival in the bar at the pub is "Gabriel". He is a convincing host, drawing you into the story before your time in the locked room starts.

Drinks can be consumed while on your quest - make sure your glass is full at the start, because once you have started you cannot leave until you have claimed your prize or time-out (60 minute time limit). The game is well managed and the atmosphere created helps the full-immersion experience as you crack the various puzzles to secure the prize - and your escape.

Our team finished the quest in around 54 minutes, some puzzles cracked quicker than others.

It's something a bit 'different' and I would recommend giving it a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here